Oh, Hello There, Bigfoot Card

I had this “negative” of the HELLO THERE sentiment left after using the letters for another project set aside to use later. Then I remembered that I had the waving Bigfoot die, so… a bunch more dies, digging though my papers, and lots of gluing later:

BFHelloThere02

BFHelloThere03

The butterflies are from a confetti jar I picked up for shaker cards that I creased a the center to make 3D. I built this on a kraft card blank. I cut a plain piece of paper for writing on, but left it loose so I can stamp it or write on it after I decide who I will send it to and for which occasion.

I recently picked up a “hand made” stamp that I have been using on cards and got the idea to mark this one as FOOT MADE. Teehee!

The foot stamp fell off my buddy Bigfoot, who has a very similar travel schedule to me and whom I see all over the place, such as Uruguay in 2007!

BF-3060322

It’s a thick’n, so I’ve already marked the envelope for non-machinable and then added another BF stamp to the front.

BFHelloThere06

Oopsie! I had meant to enter this into the Monster Jam!

UPDATE: I decided on a sentiment for the inside!

25 Likes

This card is to "die’ for! I’m sitting here all alone, LMAO.
Thanks for the impressive giggle-thon.

2 Likes

That’s amazing - all the layers and details! I am so jealous of lucky recipient!

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The smile! The butterflies! Ha ha ha! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, pals!

I prefer my Sasquatches happy or stoic. I don’t go for the ferocious, predatory types!

1 Like

Such a fun card!

2 Likes

This is so wonderfully detailed! Love all the layers and “foot made” is hilarious!

1 Like

Thanks, pals!

@Abbeeroad Hehe! I keep thinking that I should dig through my stamps for an apostrophe to make it 'FOOT MADE, which would tickle me even more.

1 Like

This is so cute! Made me smile! ❤️

1 Like

LOOOOVE it! So cute!

1 Like

That grin! What a fun card! So many little details. Must have taken some patience to put those butterflies on one-by-one. Totally adorable!

1 Like

I love this card! I enjoy cute Bigfoot things since reading Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir (eons ago) and living in the PNW for a few years.

His little smile is so adorable. Reminds me of Harry and the Henderson

2 Likes

He is so cute, smiling and waving while surrounded by butterflies.:orange_heart:
Great work :+1:t2:

1 Like

This is so marvellously textured, like thick forest. I love it.
@Myruka I have all 3 of those bigfoot books, they are hysterical! Have you seen those T? You. Would. CRY! They are so funny :joy:

2 Likes

I love Bigfoot! This card is awesome!

1 Like

Awww, thank you everyone!

@endymion The butterflies were nothing compared to cutting a gluing all the “underbrush” that I then mostly covered. HA and duh.

@Myruka @Magpie I have all three books, too! So fun and weird in just the right way.

3 Likes

@Magpie @TheMistressT yay!!! I’m so happy you two know about those books :rofl: they’re so hilarious.

2 Likes

Sounds like I may have some reading to do…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :closed_book: :green_book: :blue_book:

:four_leaf_clover: :rainbow: Luck’s got nothing to do with it! This amazing project is featured this week! :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like