On-The-Go Toy Pouches

I’m a little behind on the birthday gifts for the little kids in the family, so I needed something quick. These Tegu blocks were always a hit with my boys when they were that age, but a travel set needs a travel bag…and these didn’t come with one.

Working entirely from stash, I made a padded zipper pouch for each set so the blocks can be securely stowed away in a purse or diaper bag.

30 Likes

The owl & the pussy cat, aww :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Such cute little bags! Great fabrics! And the gifts look fun, too.

1 Like

These are adorable and thoughtful.

1 Like

Perfect gift sets - really love the animals around the world fabric!

1 Like

Thank you!

@Magpie - That fabric was part of a beautiful fairy tale collection!

@SewCrafty - It’s a Cotton and Steel print.

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

These are adorable and a great way to kerp them from loosing pieces (hopefully) the owl & the pussycat fabric is fantastic.

2 Likes

Thanks! One of the sets I bought for my kids had a nice felt case - it was so handy to just be able to keep a little toy in my purse for when we were out and about and they got restless.

1 Like

I need a million of these. So cute and handy!!

1 Like

Thank you!

I know…I never have enough little zipper bags.

1 Like

Rats, you can only heart it once. I want to do more. So fun and kid perfect.

1 Like

Thank you!

These are so sweet!

1 Like

Thanks!

:scissors: :heart: :thread: Congratulations! Your brilliant On-The-Go Toy Pouches are a Featured Project this week! :thread: :heart: :scissors:

1 Like

Love the fabrics, great job sewing these up!

1 Like

Thanks, y’all!

Such fun fabric choices! The pouches turned out great and I’m sure the kids loved them!

1 Like

A couple of the birthday babies are still on vacation. I’ll get them wrapped up this week and dropped off to their grandma to distribute. They’re too young to have much sense of time anyway. It’s just been a busy month with school, vacations, business stuff, etc… big family get-togethers have been on hold. But, next month means another handful of birthdays! :scream: I need to get cracking on cards and gifts…again!

1 Like