One Giant Olive

I am finally finished this ridiculous thing that I’ve been carrying around everywhere with me for at least 2 years.

The recipient turns 60 this week so I’m just in time? LOL

15 Likes

I feel like there must be a story here…
Nice olive!
:olive:

1 Like

It’s for my sister’s very good friend Jaymz Bee, he’s a character. He used to be in a band called The Look People, he is full of interesting adventures AND he’s got a giant martini glass so…

2 Likes

That’s cute!
I was thinking of this one the other day when I said I remember you starting that olive, not sure if it is the same project evolved or if you have multiple olives going over there lol

Start date Apr 2021? Sounds about right :joy:

1 Like

Nice! And congrats on finishing! Don’t let the screen door hit ya’ on the way out, Olive!

1 Like

Lovely olive, where’s the martini?

Can you crochet a martini? Oops, there go the next five years.

2 Likes

That is amazing! I hope you can post a photo of the olive in the martini glass.

1 Like

I was going to say this needs one of those! :laughing:

1 Like

Nice to finally see the olive rather than just hear about it. Maybe I should have been nagging encouraging you to finish it sooner :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s hilarious. Love it!

1 Like

The perfect accompaniment to a giant martini glass! Congratulations on finishing!

2 Likes

Way to stick to it! I am sure they will get a hoot out of it!

1 Like

I gave it to him last night at his big giant bash of a party, he had a pretty good laugh. He said “Hey, I don’t have one of these! That’s really something, because I have everything.”
And it’s true, he really does have an amazing amount of weird and awesome stuff.
He actually wrote a book, Cocktail Parties for Dummies. He is a super fun guy!

2 Likes