Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

I received a wonderful card (with matching robot postage stamp!) from @roler! She made the Machinarium drummer robot for me! He’s adorable and so beautifully done!! Thank you so much! :blush:

21oacsfrfacfr

10 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad I looked up Machinarium; the robots in it are all so cute! <3

4 Likes

That really IS an adorable robot!

3 Likes

I knew that was Machinarium without even reading the post!

3 Likes

Great shading and color blending!

2 Likes

Please click here to see the wonderful Pidgey ATC I just received from @thanate! :slight_smile:

Which is finally it for the July swap (entirely me & the mail being slow…) and I’ll be posting the thread for September’s swap soon! Are people ready to jump in and make more ATCs?

4 Likes

I gotta do something with all these masterboards…

4 Likes

Yes, please!

2 Likes

Swap is up: Ongoing ATC swap September 2021

4 Likes

I’m signed up for September! And also March 2019 apparently :woman_facepalming: :joy:

5 Likes

I signed up for September, too!

4 Likes

I just joined in too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got these lovely good rocks from @Lynx yesterday:

5 Likes

Beautiful cards @Lynx !

1 Like

If anyone was not claiming due to being bored with all my themes, I just added: *make me a Bottober prompt (of which there are lots of options)

If we’re just slow/busy, that’s ok too.

I received from @bluebird! It’s for my adult merit badge theme, and I may have to rearrange my binder to put it next to the one she sent me in another round.

Bonus shot of the notecard, envelope, and backing card it came in/on.

Thanks, April!

9 Likes

That merit badge is HYSTERICAL! Is it a play on the tea-drinking Kermit meme?

2 Likes

Maybe?? I’m not sure, I’ve just seen a lot of the tea stuff in various memes. I’m not sure where the tea/drama stuff started. :slight_smile:

edited to add: I went through my list of ideas for the badge and found the one I based it on and it did have kermit on it. :slight_smile: So, looks like yes it was! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I received two cards! One from @Lynx and one from @Reinikka! :blush:

I received this cheery pumpkin patch card from @Lynx. :slight_smile: She said the masterboard was from a swap and the pumpkin was from geekgirl. I really love the colors in this card, thank you! :blush:

And @Reinikka sent me a beautiful watercolor pumpkin spice card! It’s beautiful, thank you so much! :blush:

Thanks to both of you for some wonderful punkin cards! :blush:

7 Likes