Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

Hello, ATC-ers! Here is where we’ll be posting pictures and chatting about the ongoing ATC swaps for this year!

(Mr Toad by @curiousfae)

Swap threads:

February
May
June
July
(August took a summer vacation…)
September
October
November

16 Likes

Yay! Atcs!

2 Likes

woot woot!

2 Likes

Off to update my themes list…

2 Likes

Hooray! I’m looking forward to more LC ATCs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ooh, I always forget to do that in advance. :thinking:

It’s a good way of channeling my excitement in the lead-up.

1 Like

yay, looking forward to this! :slight_smile:

I’ve never made or received an ATC in my life buuuut…I just sent in my Questionnaire. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I just started with the last swap, also from no experience whatsoever! It’s super fun though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I loved the ongoing ornament swap which is what made me want to join in on this one. I’m excited for it!

2 Likes

Hooray! This swap was my first ever Craftster swap; it’s super low-impact if you want it to be, and in my experience everyone is incredibly supportive. (I suppose that last bit is true of LC as a whole, though.)

3 Likes

I always, always, always welcome new ATC-ers! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@megwell I totally stole your inspirobot theme. I had never heard of it before, clicked the link, and wasted WAY too much time on there…refreshing and taking 4 million screenshots. :rofl:

Ha, I think that’s an LC tradition; I first heard about it from @audity – I think it was her Nonsense Artificial Intelligence Quotes project. And I probably need to purge some shots from my phone. Once, I grabbed “a few” contenders for a project and later realized that was actually like 14 :laughing:.

Hey, @megwell, thanks so much for claiming me! XD I’m planning to put a list of already completed/claimed Pokémon at the top of my post for my collection, but haven’t gotten to it yet. I’ll try to do it tonight, but if I haven’t by the time you want to start on my card, let me know and I can tell you which Pokémon are already taken! XD

1 Like

I have claimed three and already finished them all! This is such a great way to get back into little artsy craftsy things without a giant time commitment. (That said, I spent close to three hours on one of the cards… oops). I think I may hold out on sending for a little while just in case I claim anyone a second time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, that does happen occasionally. :laughing:

2 Likes

I rarely spend less than two hours on a card. I’ve been actively trying to make myself take a little less time on them (it’s often a LOT more than two hours), but we’ll see. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe after I do a few masterboards I can speed things up a bit!

1 Like

I remember the last time I did an ATC swap I spent SO long on the first few and then tried to do simpler things for my last couple of claims. It was a nice variety, but right now I am loving the detailed cards because it’s a small enough project to finish in one sitting, even if it is a 2 - 3 hour sitting. :wink: My creative juices have been relatively dry lately so having a set theme and size is perfect for getting things going again!

2 Likes