Ongoing ATC swap 2024 Gallery & Discussion

Ongoing ATCs for 2024! Gallery and discussion thread for another year of ATCs! Come swap with us, or just hang out and admire the photos. :green_heart:

(card by @Lynx, photo by @LindyBlues)

Claiming posts:
January
February
March (swap gets a spring break this year)
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

previous years:

8 Likes

Yay! Atc time again!

3 Likes

I’m excited to join my first swap on this site. I swapped on Craftster for years (can’t remember my user name) and I really miss swaps. My home is full of wonderful things from around the globe and I treasure each and every one.

I’m sure I’m being 5 in the morning dense, but I can’t figure out how to private message my questionnaire.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, you are not yet eligible to swap. You have to be a member for a month and have at least 15 replies. But, it will go quickly and you can always join in the comments and posting things you made for us to admire!

4 Likes

@AIMR is correct, and this also explains why you can’t send PMs yet. This ability is granted at Trust Level 1. Here’s a bit more information about Discourse Trust Levels. You can easily up your trust level by doing the following!

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

We have made exceptions to the 1 month rule for swappers with a history from Craftster, but it is always at the organizer’s discretion. :slight_smile: Welcome to Lettuce Craft! I’m so glad you made your way here.

4 Likes

(originally posted in the swap thread)

Also a reminder that this thread is for CLAIMS ONLY; please keep your discussion over here:

2 Likes

I moved these for you!

4 Likes

Yay; one of my ATCs made it into the swap post :slight_smile:

I’m really looking forward to my first full year with Lettuce Craft—and hopefully a full year of ATC swapping, happy mail, crafting in general, and more.

Questionnaire sent. Can’t wait!

@Abbeeroad I didn’t realize you had moved the posts, so I deleted mine thinking it was still in the other thread… oops! I’ve reposted it, minus the instructions for the questionnaire.

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

I’m happy to let you join us on craftster swap credit, by the way, but do poke around the new forum & post some projects first. :green_heart: Welcome back, & glad you found us!

4 Likes

I appreciate that @Thanate, but since she does not remember her old user name, and now the site is gone, there is no way for us to check her standing there. I am sorry, but you will have to wait until you qualify @BellaFunk. But don’t worry, the time will fly by, and there are lots and lots of wonderful things and places to discover here in the meantime! I am excited to see you back and have you swap with us soon! :green_heart:
And yes, like Thanate said, post some projects and let us see what you have been making!

5 Likes

Off to fill out my questionnaire!

4 Likes

Just sent in my Q. :slight_smile: :art:

3 Likes

Working on my questionnaire right now, had to post here first :smiley:

5 Likes

Perhaps I’ll join in Feb? I’m easing my way back in with the Galentine’s swap.
Shop the Swap and October swaps wiped me out for a few months.

5 Likes

FYI to those playing, I’ve added some things to my list in case that helps inspire you.

5 Likes

Can you join the ATC swap anytime? It’s an ongoing swap for the whole year?

3 Likes

You have to join each month you want to participate.

But, you can sign up anytime within the month.

4 Likes

All the info is in the first post of each swap, so you can go have a look at January if you want to read up on it–links to each month’s swap are in the first post here, plus the current one should show up in the “open swaps” tab.

We split them by month to keep feedback easier to manage, and we’ll sometimes take a month or two off if everyone is busy, but since it basically is the same swap in terms of what we’re doing, it seemed easier to have only one gallery to keep track of.

6 Likes