Ongoing ATC swap 2024 Gallery & Discussion

Ongoing ATCs for 2024! Gallery and discussion thread for another year of ATCs! Come swap with us, or just hang out and admire the photos. :green_heart:

(card by @Lynx, photo by @LindyBlues)

Claiming posts:
January
February
March (swap gets a spring break this year)
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

previous years:

8 Likes

Yay! Atc time again!

3 Likes

Iā€™m excited to join my first swap on this site. I swapped on Craftster for years (canā€™t remember my user name) and I really miss swaps. My home is full of wonderful things from around the globe and I treasure each and every one.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™m being 5 in the morning dense, but I canā€™t figure out how to private message my questionnaire.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, you are not yet eligible to swap. You have to be a member for a month and have at least 15 replies. But, it will go quickly and you can always join in the comments and posting things you made for us to admire!

4 Likes

@AIMR is correct, and this also explains why you canā€™t send PMs yet. This ability is granted at Trust Level 1. Hereā€™s a bit more information about Discourse Trust Levels. You can easily up your trust level by doing the following!

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

We have made exceptions to the 1 month rule for swappers with a history from Craftster, but it is always at the organizerā€™s discretion. :slight_smile: Welcome to Lettuce Craft! Iā€™m so glad you made your way here.

4 Likes

(originally posted in the swap thread)

Also a reminder that this thread is for CLAIMS ONLY; please keep your discussion over here:

2 Likes

I moved these for you!

4 Likes

Yay; one of my ATCs made it into the swap post :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really looking forward to my first full year with Lettuce Craftā€”and hopefully a full year of ATC swapping, happy mail, crafting in general, and more.

Questionnaire sent. Canā€™t wait!

@Abbeeroad I didnā€™t realize you had moved the posts, so I deleted mine thinking it was still in the other threadā€¦ oops! Iā€™ve reposted it, minus the instructions for the questionnaire.

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy to let you join us on craftster swap credit, by the way, but do poke around the new forum & post some projects first. :green_heart: Welcome back, & glad you found us!

4 Likes

I appreciate that @Thanate, but since she does not remember her old user name, and now the site is gone, there is no way for us to check her standing there. I am sorry, but you will have to wait until you qualify @BellaFunk. But donā€™t worry, the time will fly by, and there are lots and lots of wonderful things and places to discover here in the meantime! I am excited to see you back and have you swap with us soon! :green_heart:
And yes, like Thanate said, post some projects and let us see what you have been making!

5 Likes

Off to fill out my questionnaire!

4 Likes

Just sent in my Q. :slight_smile: :art:

3 Likes

Working on my questionnaire right now, had to post here first :smiley:

5 Likes

Perhaps Iā€™ll join in Feb? Iā€™m easing my way back in with the Galentineā€™s swap.
Shop the Swap and October swaps wiped me out for a few months.

5 Likes

FYI to those playing, Iā€™ve added some things to my list in case that helps inspire you.

5 Likes

Can you join the ATC swap anytime? Itā€™s an ongoing swap for the whole year?

3 Likes

You have to join each month you want to participate.

But, you can sign up anytime within the month.

4 Likes

All the info is in the first post of each swap, so you can go have a look at January if you want to read up on itā€“links to each monthā€™s swap are in the first post here, plus the current one should show up in the ā€œopen swapsā€ tab.

We split them by month to keep feedback easier to manage, and weā€™ll sometimes take a month or two off if everyone is busy, but since it basically is the same swap in terms of what weā€™re doing, it seemed easier to have only one gallery to keep track of.

6 Likes