Ongoing ATC swap 2024 Gallery & Discussion

I’m signing up again this month!

3 Likes

sent in my q for October…

3 Likes

Me too! Just made my first claim in months. Happy to be playing again. :smiley:

6 Likes

I got you! Loved your themes.

I also added a few more to my list to help keep the swap rolling.

1 Like

I received my first ATC ever from bluebird! It was a mix of my themes, including cats, German expressionism, and a few pins. It is absolutely amazing, and I love it!

Thank you @bluebird !

8 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m so glad you loved it! :blush:

2 Likes

That cat is amazing. I love the style.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not one but two excellent cards from @TruGritty here! A cottagecore wall embroidery(!!) & soot sprites for my kid:


8 Likes

Oh my goodness! @TruGritty is really knocking it out of the park! The cottagecore card is perfect. Cross stitched! Wowza! I love the faux brick wall too. Well done!

I also received an amazing card from @TruGritty. Mine is Louise Belcher from Bobs Burgers. She cut several pieces of paper to almost collage it. It is very cool and captures her demanding side perfectly!

Thank you so much TruGritty! I look forward to swapping more with you!
P.S. The card she sent her in was amazing, too. I love cats!

9 Likes

I received from @gozer for my prompt of Frankenstein’s monster. I gasped audibly when I opened the card! It is absolutely beautiful, and I am blown away. Thank you @gozer !!!

10 Likes

I’m glad you like him. Frankensteins monster is one of my favorite things to draw.

1 Like

Look at this cute pumpkin patch kitty I received from @bluebird! I love the big kitty eyes! :yellow_heart:

Thank you so much! :grin:

9 Likes

That is darling @bluebird. That little void is adorable!

2 Likes

@jellybean — You’re welcome! I’m so glad you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

@gozer — Thank you! :slight_smile: I didn’t realize black kitties were called voids, how cool! :slight_smile: :black_cat:

2 Likes

Hahah! As a black cat mama, most definitely, yes, they are.

2 Likes

I received from @curiousfae for my artist’s choice theme!

Her note says it’s inspired by a Willa Wanders class.

Also, some extra bits; the animal stickers are fuzzy!

Thanks so much, Kelli!

10 Likes

The mushroom is amazing @curiousfae. I love all the textures and sketchy like vibe.

Thanks! Loving making all the ‘shrooms.

That kitty is adorable @bluebird.

2 Likes

I also received from @curiousfae for artist’s choice, and she chose Boris Karloff as Frankenstein’s Monster, in the manner of German expressionism. It is absolutely STUNNING! I absolutely love it, and I can’t wait to display this so I can see it all the time! Thank you Kelli! I can’t wait to swap again.

10 Likes