Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

Oh, I’m so relieved those beauties finally arrived!

So glad they arrived…the artwork is wonderful…the portraits of your DD are spot on…beautifully captured

@anna.wahnsinn sent me this lovely, sparkly rainbow dot card, perfect for Pride month! It came with a wonderful hand written letter, I`ll write you back Anna! XO

7 Likes

Oooh, that was quick, yay!

I received some terrific surprise cards from @Reinikka today, love those funky stamps.

She instructed me to share one with my sweet daughter…

… who made off with both of them lickety split! You have a fan there :kissing_heart:

Thank you friend. Look for a return letter in the mail :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

OK, ATC makers! The August ATC swap is up! Go ahead & send me your questionnaires now if you want to get ahead of things!

Also I did a bunch of rewording & condensing of the instructions, so if you notice something I missed or made more confusing, please let me know.

3 Likes

Hurray! I’ll sign up when on a proper computer.

1 Like

Q on its way shortly!

2 Likes

Yay, I’ve been waiting for this!

1 Like

working on my q right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Signed up! :grin:

By the way I have a LOOOOOOT of ATCs already made and I hope no one minds if I use them when claiming (if they fit someone’s themes) :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Of course not!! Claim away!

3 Likes

Question #1:

I’ve always considered “outstanding” to be “un-received” So that if I made 10 claims and sent 10 I would still have 10 outstanding until a card was received. But now if I made 10 claims and sent 10 I would have 0 outstanding?

Question #2:

And I’ve never been good with keeping track the # / # / # way :stuck_out_tongue: I prefer to list it like this:

Claims (total for the month): #
Sent (in transit): #
Received: #
Outstanding: #

So do I have to learn the other way or is the list way ok?

Thanks! :grin:

Now that you mention it, that was my understanding as well…

This is wording taken from the original c’ster threads, and I think it’s specific to this swap, so that mail delays don’t slow things down.

@Reinikka, list is fine, if that’s what works for you; just so long as the info is there!

2 Likes

Is there a reason this swap doesn’t pop up with the rest of them if you click on the “Open Swaps” tab?

That is a good question-- I don’t see anything I can do to change the status, but will ping the mods.

…And we are sorted. The magic trick is to tag it as “swap signups” rather than “open swaps.”

1 Like

Just popping in to say I hope to join this next week after Gish is over. Busy crafting all sorts of other goofy stuff right now but then I hope to jump in even though I’m a little intimidated!

1 Like

Yay, join us! (Don’t be intimidated, we’re friendly!)

1 Like

The Ongoing ATC was actually my first ever swap on Craftster. The great thing if you’re intimidated by it is that it’s super low-pressure. You can make one claim, send it out, and call it quits for the month if that’s what works for you.

3 Likes