Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Whee! Two more days to add to the Longest Ongoing Swap Thread & make it a harder record to break for next time! :laughing:

9 Likes

Hi Everyone

All these ATC’s look wonderful.

I’m so glad I stumbled on to Lettuce Craft. I use to do ATC swaps all the time years ago on Craftster, I think the last one I did was maybe 2016 or something like that. I just got busy with life and didn’t have a lot of free time then I went back on Craftster the week that the shut down of the site was announced, I was so disappointed. I started thinking about it again the other day and found my way here. I cant wait to hop on an ATC swap :smile_cat:

12 Likes

I remember you! Nice to see a familiar person back.

3 Likes

Glad your back!

1 Like

I’m sure your cute monster would be amazing and I’d love it. :wink:

4 Likes

Last day for January claims! And the February thread is up if you want to send your questionnaires in now:

5 Likes

I sent in my questionnaire for February!!

@photojenn – the heart ATC is so cool. Both of them. I love that burnt-out look.

@pioneer9 – The tiger “Rawr” is too precious! He looks so sweet and eager. Love the brightness of the pumpkin too. It works great on the black background.

@cindy – your photography is so clear and pretty. I like the glitter card. Your doodles are so exact and complex. Very cool.

5 Likes

You’re making my head swell :smiley:

I sent in my questionnaire for February. I have a new plan for the month.

6 Likes

I just sent in my Q too! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

So many awesome ATCs recently. Sending in my Q!

6 Likes

Don’t think I can keep up my pace from January (10 claims), but I sent in my Q for February… Hoping to claim a few people I didn’t get to in January!

6 Likes

I’ll probably slow down in Feb (17 claims), but sent in my sign up, too.

4 Likes

I received a wonderful, sparkly ATC from @bluebird for my Virtues/Positive Humankind theme. Thank you; I love it!

I hope the all-over shimmer shows up in the photo. It is so pretty!

17 Likes

From @photojenn for my rainbow theme

Look at these bright the lovely colors!

Sent along with this beautiful valentine card. Very sweet.

Thank you!

15 Likes

HOORAY! WELCOME BACK! It’s so great you found your way here!

3 Likes

I received from two people this weekend…

First up is from @Cindy
This photo she took of a hooded merganser on a glow-in-the-dark masterboard…

Then also from Cindy this fun piece for my gardening theme…

I also received from @Reinikka for Artist’s Choice. They made these adorable little “inchie” houses out of cut paper:

These are great additions to my collection. Thank you so much !

15 Likes

I received three ATCs from @endymion

For the letter F she sent two because when she asked her hubby and son for their opinion which was better, they disagreed so I got both :smiley:

The left one is an ‘I Spy’ made from old books.

She also claimed my Joy theme and sent an incredible two sided card

The YOU, when turned over, becomes JOY
I had to ask how she achieved this, it’s called Ambigram, and now I have to investigate it more.

14 Likes

I received from @artsycandice today for the Letter B

For bathtub

There is history behind this card … in 2014, we were paired in a hoopla swap and Candice stitched me a bathtub full of flowers, which is one of my all time favourite hoops, and now I have a matching atc

17 Likes

I adore the story behind the bathtub card! What a special little set that makes.
And I too must look up ambigram. Intriguing…

I recd from @bluebird for my rainbow theme

Beautiful! I love the look of these graduated rainbow colored dots. What a happy little card!

Thank you!

15 Likes

I received the Letter D from @bluebird … it’s so adorable!!!

17 Likes