Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Oh no! That machine was hangry. :angry:
No worries. I appreciate you keeping it a surprise. It’s my favorite part of the swap!

2 Likes

That waddle of penguins is perfect!

3 Likes

@gozer and @Kwality570 - thank you! It was based off a design @Cindy did and I thought she would enjoy the reference to her wall art quilt. :blush:

@pioneer9 - oh noes! So sorry to see your card destroyed in the mail like that! :frowning:

I have received some cards! :love_letter:

The first set is from @Cindy, she picked me for a glittery card and for birds! She sent me these two lovely cards…

For the birds theme, she sent this pretty chickadee card featuring one of her own photos she took. So cute! :bird: Thank you! :blush:
21acsfcfhncbcbb

And for the glittery theme, she sent one of her doodles and it is very pretty and glittery! I had to take two photos because you cannot see the glitter that well in the full shot, but on an angle you can clearly see how all the colored inks are very glittery and shiny! :sparkles: Thank you! :blush:

21acsscfhncbcb1 21acsscfhncbcb2

And from @pioneer9, she sent me a combo of my pumpkin and autumn themes and made this beautiful autumn pumpkin for me! :jack_o_lantern: Thank you! :blush:
21acsalhgcfpfk

13 Likes

I am loving the cards I am getting for animals reading! This one is from @roler . This little frog is looking up recipes.

He looks like his mouth is watering over all the delightful delicacies.
Thank you Roler!

16 Likes

Hello everyone! :wave:

Im just joining, and looking forward to make some ATC’s. Havent done that many in my life, so this will be fun. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

OMG! The frog is adorable! Look at his happy little face. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome! I hadn’t done any before I joined this swap and now I’m obsessed! There’s something freeing about working on the small size.

9 Likes

I had a moment of sheer panic this morning … I knew I’d made two claims yesterday, I knew one person was @Kwality570 and one claim was for a cute monster … I hadn’t claimed the queen of cute monsters for a cute monster, had I ??
Much to my relief I discovered it was someone else I’d claimed for the monster :smiley:

5 Likes

Lots of claims today! I’m loving this swap and gallery!

4 Likes

Whee! Two more days to add to the Longest Ongoing Swap Thread & make it a harder record to break for next time! :laughing:

9 Likes

Hi Everyone

All these ATC’s look wonderful.

I’m so glad I stumbled on to Lettuce Craft. I use to do ATC swaps all the time years ago on Craftster, I think the last one I did was maybe 2016 or something like that. I just got busy with life and didn’t have a lot of free time then I went back on Craftster the week that the shut down of the site was announced, I was so disappointed. I started thinking about it again the other day and found my way here. I cant wait to hop on an ATC swap :smile_cat:

12 Likes

I remember you! Nice to see a familiar person back.

3 Likes

Glad your back!

1 Like

I’m sure your cute monster would be amazing and I’d love it. :wink:

4 Likes

Last day for January claims! And the February thread is up if you want to send your questionnaires in now:

5 Likes

I sent in my questionnaire for February!!

@photojenn – the heart ATC is so cool. Both of them. I love that burnt-out look.

@pioneer9 – The tiger “Rawr” is too precious! He looks so sweet and eager. Love the brightness of the pumpkin too. It works great on the black background.

@cindy – your photography is so clear and pretty. I like the glitter card. Your doodles are so exact and complex. Very cool.

5 Likes

You’re making my head swell :smiley:

I sent in my questionnaire for February. I have a new plan for the month.

6 Likes

I just sent in my Q too! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

So many awesome ATCs recently. Sending in my Q!

6 Likes

Don’t think I can keep up my pace from January (10 claims), but I sent in my Q for February… Hoping to claim a few people I didn’t get to in January!

6 Likes