Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Finally got the last of my January claims sent! I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed with crafty commitments at the moment so going to take a break for Feb but I’ll be back to swap more ATCs soon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Security blanket—haha! Love it; such a clever idea. Will miss you, @photojenn. Have fun with your other crafting commitments.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m trying to get caught up on some of the art classes I’m taking (so many amazing classes, so little time). I’m hoping to get things settled in a few weeks.

Current view of the front of my fridge. So much happiness from LC swaps and happy mail :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m going to need a bigger fridge (or better way to display ATCs) before I join again :joy:

17 Likes

Do you guys have a gallery or something to show off all of your ATC’s? Would love to take a look and get some inspiration!

Today I sat down and tried out two designs for my next ATC, and I like them both, so I guess I have to make both of them! :smiley:

4 Likes

@skrutt There is another board that you can display what you have made separately.
https://forum.lettucecraft.com/tags/c/paper-crafts/completed-projects/65/atc

2 Likes

This thread also doubles as our swap gallery for the year. Here’s last year’s thread:
Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

I can’t remember offhand how we did the gallery before we were able to go to the ongoing format here, but there may be threads for those as well.

2 Likes

Thank you! I havent looked that much in the Paper Craft-section, since I dont do that much paper craft myself.

@megwell Smart! I will definitely take a look! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I interpreted your question about how do people display their ATCs in their home/craft space. And I’m curious as well :slight_smile: Currently mine are all up on my fridge but I’m considering finding some frames to put grids of ATCs on my wall. I’m also interested in seeing pictures if anyone has any display ideas :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Most of mine are in a binder or an ATC box.

4 Likes

I basically purchased binder sleeves for sports cards and nabbed a slightly bent binder from work that I use. I flip through it whenever I get a new ATC and ooh and ahh over all of the cards I’ve previously received. It’s kind of nice because they’re not always up for me to get used to and look past and it makes them a bit more special to me when I see them.

6 Likes

I received a wonderful card from @curiousfae! It’s based on my “Tabi Kaeru” prompt: it’s a cute Japanese phone game where you have a little frog that goes on trips and collects travel photos in its adorable little home in the hollow of a tree.

Look at this cutie!

I really admire people who can use watercolors so prettily! Thanks so much!!

17 Likes

I have a binder with those 9 pocket trading card pages. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m a binder girl as well.

Little Tobi is adorable!!

5 Likes

Such a cute frog!
:frog:

I’m new to ATCs, and plan to eventually create a binder (have already bought the baseball-trading-card plastic-sleeve pages to fill it).

But in the meantime… My sister gave me as a gift, these “index card bleachers”. It was back when I was doing a lot of project management at work, and using index cards to organize tasks and teams, etc. I’m not using them for that any more, but they do make a great ATC display!

Right now, my entire ATC collection fits, but soon it won’t! I plan to continue to use the bleachers to display new and favorite cards once the collection migrates to a binder.

18 Likes

I’m super bad at typing replies because I stink at typing on my phone and my finger is currently buddy taped, but I am really enjoying all the cards!

Today I received “Bizarro Bird” from @endymion.

I hope he’s kind. He looks pretty cool and regal.

17 Likes

Hahaha! I guess I should google words before I use them in the titles of my ATCs. Although I do love Superman ( I often give DH a Superman card for Valentine’s Day), I was unaware of a Bizarro Superman supervillain. The bird is definitely sweet and kind. Just bizarre-looking!

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t even think of that connection! I knew what you meant!

2 Likes

I received a double themed card from @photojenn :smile: using fodder and try something new :grin: love it!!! Thank you :kissing_heart:

17 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

What a wonderful background!

2 Likes