Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I just received 2 of the most GORGEOUS ATCs!

From @Bunny1kenobi for my Spring theme! This is really beautiful! I love your spring interpretation

And from @bluebird for Artist’s Choice, she used my Pinterest as inspiration. It’s sooooo pretty! I love the bleed effect you got with the red above the hearts.

Thank you both!!

18 Likes

Those are both just stunning.
:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I received from @bluebird this lovely bible verse atc! It is perfectly lovely and I am so glad you made it for me!

15 Likes

I’m glad you both enjoyed your cards! :blush:

I received some wonderful cards too!

@cindy made me this adorable cute monster! It’s quite familiar too! :wink: It’s also SO SPARKLY and pretty, but wasn’t able to capture that well in the photo. Thank you!! :sparkles:
22acahlymfhc

@Bunny1kenobi claimed me three times and the first theme she chose was also cute monsters! She made this adorable little lady named Priscilla! Its also very iridescent and hard to capture in the photo, but it is very pretty! Thank you!
22acatoafbkmbm1

The second theme she chose was my ‘creature on a journey’ theme! This one is called “Buzz and Charlie on a warm Autumn Day”! So cute!! :mouse: Thank you!
22acatoafbkmbm2

And this one is for my ‘chickens getting into trouble’ theme and its hysterical, I love it! It’s called “Chicks and Broods”, and the little tattoo on his wing and her skull bow is just adorable! :blush: Thank you!
22acatoafbkmbm3

18 Likes

I’m glad you guys like your cards! I’ve had so much fun with ATCs this month!

3 Likes

February is closed, March is up:

3 Likes

I received this amazing ATC from @pioneer9. It’s so bright and cheery and made me so happy to open!!!

17 Likes

THE CHICKENS!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Wow! I agree those chickens are great. This whole gallery is inspiring.

3 Likes

lol! Thanks, guys!

That sunny card is beautiful, @pioneer9 !

2 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire for March!

3 Likes

For my grayscale with a pop of color theme, I received this beautiful card from @Kwality570! There is so much delicate and pretty shimmer on this card - I wish I could capture it adequately for you. Thank you, my friend, I love it!

17 Likes

Love the sparkly monster, @cindy.
@Bunny1kenobi, those cards are all so different and so cool!
@pioneer9 and @Kwality570, I love the shadings and finishings on your cards.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, sorry I haven’t been commenting as much. A lot has been going on behind the scenes with changing swap mods and preparing for Kittykills departure. I have been oohing and ahhing though.
I am only going to go back a few cards and comment, so please don’t think I didn’t love your card if I didn’t mention it.

@Curiousfae – that bee is completely charming. That you for the brighter photo. We can really see the work you put into it better. The translucent wings, the curious expression, absolutely darling!

@Cindy – Fun card and cool that someone could actually guess the song. Fun and colorful socks. The monster card is darling.

@photojenn – the weave card is clever and well done.

@bunny1kenobi – bringing her A-Game to the cards table!! Ben Franklin is both funny and well-executed. The girl on a swing is beautiful. I love the sky, the flowers, everything. Priscilla is adorable and looks so shy. Looks like Buzz and Charles are having one heck of a great day! Those two are definitely on an adventure! You know I love that chicken, it’s my address label! It’s too funny, and I am also glad that you noticed it. I have so much fun with address labels, too much fun.

@geekybookworm – love the layering and abstract feel of the botanical card.

@bluebird – the hearts card is stunning. I love it so much! The way the sky gets lighter as it goes up, the glow of the hearts. Perfection. Beautiful bible quote too. So cleanly done. It really sets off the great lettering.

@Pioneer9 – Love the Brighter Days card. Your art is always so bold and strong. It has a finished quality and I am always impressed.

@kwality570 – The house is amazing. I love how the background is subtle and lets the focus be on the house but still adds interest to the piece. Also, love the way you outlined the heart and the house.

5 Likes

Just have to make it clear that @Bunny1kenobi is responsible for that card, not me.

2 Likes

You’re right. I was going back and forth commenting on another file. I fixed it. Thanks!

2 Likes

When I saw the theme of chickens getting into trouble, your address label was the first thing I thought of!

2 Likes

I received two fun atcs from @bluebird! She said they were Pinterest inspired!

Sorry for the slight wash out. The phone camera is weird sometimes.

13 Likes

Those are adorable! Are those cat toys? The green bird is a hoot!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m not sure if they are cat toys. These were images pinned on her art likes board. :slight_smile: I thought they were some sort of flower thing, but they could be toys too! :blush:

3 Likes