Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I received from @Bunny1kenobi for my grey skies with a pop of color theme. She made this awesome ATC titled “Ben Franklin was one lucky dude”

18 Likes

Ode To Joy?

2 Likes

The “weave” card is cool! The socks- what a great idea to use part of a doodle! Those would be fantastic IRL!

@Kwality570 I’m glad you like your card. I’m not very good at lightning but thought I’d give it a go!

3 Likes

Yes, I forgot about that title. I was thinking Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee, which is the same tune.

3 Likes

oh, I love that Ben Franklin card! And the title too! lol :laughing: That wee little key is adorable! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I received a very cool ATC today from @GeekyBookworm! It is my first one from her, and it is for my botanical/ nature theme.

I love all the layers of the different greens, and the texture from the punched circles as well as from the ModPodge she applied to the surface. It really does feel like a forest, where the leaves closest to you are lighter and in focus, and you know there are many different plants, darker and hazier in the distance as you walk further in. Thanks so much; I love it!

14 Likes

I received an amazing card from @Kwality570 today. If anyone has gotten one of her cards you know that a photo cannot capture its greatness. The layering, depth, and quality are impossible to capture. I attempted. Kwality570, if you have a better, feel free to post it. This was for my cute Yeti Pegleg theme. My cat is named Yeti Pegleg so I love this theme. Just look at that fur and the horns. Beautiful!

and here it is from the side to help show the way she does an outline in a raised technique. It’s amazing and gives it a complete professional feel.

But I wasn’t able to capture the glittery outline she did. Like I said, her cards have to be seen and held to be truly appreciated.

20 Likes

Such a cool yeti!

2 Likes

I just received 2 of the most GORGEOUS ATCs!

From @Bunny1kenobi for my Spring theme! This is really beautiful! I love your spring interpretation

And from @bluebird for Artist’s Choice, she used my Pinterest as inspiration. It’s sooooo pretty! I love the bleed effect you got with the red above the hearts.

Thank you both!!

18 Likes

Those are both just stunning.
:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I received from @bluebird this lovely bible verse atc! It is perfectly lovely and I am so glad you made it for me!

15 Likes

I’m glad you both enjoyed your cards! :blush:

I received some wonderful cards too!

@cindy made me this adorable cute monster! It’s quite familiar too! :wink: It’s also SO SPARKLY and pretty, but wasn’t able to capture that well in the photo. Thank you!! :sparkles:
22acahlymfhc

@Bunny1kenobi claimed me three times and the first theme she chose was also cute monsters! She made this adorable little lady named Priscilla! Its also very iridescent and hard to capture in the photo, but it is very pretty! Thank you!
22acatoafbkmbm1

The second theme she chose was my ‘creature on a journey’ theme! This one is called “Buzz and Charlie on a warm Autumn Day”! So cute!! :mouse: Thank you!
22acatoafbkmbm2

And this one is for my ‘chickens getting into trouble’ theme and its hysterical, I love it! It’s called “Chicks and Broods”, and the little tattoo on his wing and her skull bow is just adorable! :blush: Thank you!
22acatoafbkmbm3

18 Likes

I’m glad you guys like your cards! I’ve had so much fun with ATCs this month!

3 Likes

February is closed, March is up:

3 Likes

I received this amazing ATC from @pioneer9. It’s so bright and cheery and made me so happy to open!!!

17 Likes

THE CHICKENS!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Wow! I agree those chickens are great. This whole gallery is inspiring.

3 Likes

lol! Thanks, guys!

That sunny card is beautiful, @pioneer9 !

2 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire for March!

3 Likes