Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

That’s a dang cool card!

2 Likes

I just went to see what swaps are open and was like “oh cool! The May ATC swap!” and then I realized it is May 30. :joy: Well! Perhaps June is on my radar. Miss creating with all of you! :heart:

5 Likes

We would love to see you in June @fluffypants !

I got the most amazing card from @endymion this weekend. When I first opened it, I was super impressed with how sharp, clean and pretty it was. I was also happy that it was from the Craft this in your style thread. :green_heart: :green_heart: THEN I looked closer and saw that it was cut from paint samples! Oh. My. Goodness! It’s absolutely amazing!!! Look at how cool this card is!! I love how she kept the paint colors on it. Absolutely amazing!

15 Likes

Woah! That paint chip card is fantastic!!

1 Like

I thought the words were superimposed on the image, not actually on the card! I like that, it looks cool.

1 Like

June swap is up, come play!

2 Likes

I’m joining back in! Yippie!

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

Me too!

Me too

From @endymion
Bright colors with a pop of metallic! One of my favorite doodles to do too.

10 Likes

I’m in!
Love the paint chip piece @endymion! The piecing is perfect.

1 Like

Back in this month!

3 Likes

Ready for some June atcs!

1 Like

Joining in this month! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Trippy! That would make a fun poster @endymion .

I will be sending in my Q for June.

2 Likes

From @gozer
She named this ‘holding on’
I love the hair color and highlights. The delicate fingers. Just everything! Beautiful!

As a bonus she sent me this amazing creature!
This her version of a ‘trial’ on some watercolor paper I sent for her to try. A TRIAL! Such artwork!

Thank you gozer! Always a delight to get one (two!) of your pieces.

14 Likes

Those are both stunning!

2 Likes

@GeekyBookworm made me this absolutely adorable atcs called “chef zombie” for my “borrowed” theme of normal things that are hard for zombies to do.

I absolutely love it!

11 Likes

Love it!!

1 Like