Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Very cute!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad you like them!

1 Like

Ok, we have 3 votes for October and 3 maybes, so that’s probably worth running… but if nobody is jumping up and down ready to get started, I don’t think I’m going to start the thread until Sunday since I’ll be away from the computer tomorrow. Does this sound ok with people?

2 Likes

I was one of the yesses and I’m fine with waiting til Sunday. More time to get my theme list squared away/procrastinate getting my theme list squared away.

3 Likes

That’s no problem with me @thanate

1 Like

October is live! Come play!

2 Likes

Sent it my Q!
Looking forward to doing some fall crafting.

2 Likes

Yes! Gotta get on my laptop to sign up.

2 Likes

Will be sending in my q in a bit :slight_smile:

Q has now been sent! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to sit this month out but will be looking at all the wonderful stuff coming in!

3 Likes

Going to send in my Q hopefully today yet.

3 Likes

I decided to jump in and do at least one or two cards this month.

3 Likes

I’m in, but I’m holding off on claiming until I see whether the PO has eaten my card from the tombstone swap and I need to remake.

3 Likes

Yep! Had to jump in! I decided i could handle one of two at least. :blush:

@thanate , i sent my Q thingy to ya! :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad to see the pick-three theme getting some play! For the record, I can’t take credit for the concept; I borrowed it from geekgirl’s theme lists from back in the Craftster era.

5 Likes

I love it! Such a fun idea.

I have some picking up to do in my craft room. My work space went from the luxurious 5 feet to the quite small 5 inches over the course of the last month. I’d say I could move to the dining room table, but that’s full of uv resin projects. Maybe the side table? Nope, cross stitch.
Guess I have to reorganize. Boooo.

2 Likes

My first pick-3 has arrived from @endymion:

She choose the purple, stamp, and stripes prompts. Here’s a photo with flash that better represents the background color.

Thanks, Pam!

6 Likes

I like that quite a bit.

1 Like

That’s a very cool ATC!