Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I love that Momoji card! Love the background, the stitched edge, the figure itself, the placement/position of the figure… just everything about it!

The nature one is beautiful, and I love all that detail. (So many cool mushrooms!) Is the moth stitched, @thanate?

1 Like

It is-- it’s from the Urban Threads “Mini Menagerie” collection which has a bunch of small insects designs that are light enough to work well on paper.

1 Like

Ok, administrative notes time!

Clearly I should have asked about this before starting the September swap, since, er, two people signed up and two cards have been exchanged… (oops)

How do you feel about ongoing ATCs for next month?

• Yes, please, I want to play in October!
  • I might join, but not sure if I’ll have time…
  • No thanks; I have too many other swaps/things going on right now.

0 voters

I’d planned to join for September but then spent longer on another swap than anticipated. I would join October if it ran, but I’m also content to wait until November.

2 Likes

Y’all know why I want to join October. :jack_o_lantern: I’ll be finished with my chunky house by the 8th.

1 Like

I will start joining next year again! This is a fun swap, but life has been to much this summer, so I will breath and re-join later on. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would join just not sure how much I could participate but I’ve enjoyed it too!

1 Like

Here is my ATC from @Juju! “Little Boo Momoji Message Doll”. Isn’t she darling? I love my little smiling doll.

She also included an ATC coin! It’s really cool and slips in behind the ATC, so you can flip either side.

Thank you, Juju!

7 Likes

Very cute!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad you like them!

1 Like

Ok, we have 3 votes for October and 3 maybes, so that’s probably worth running… but if nobody is jumping up and down ready to get started, I don’t think I’m going to start the thread until Sunday since I’ll be away from the computer tomorrow. Does this sound ok with people?

2 Likes

I was one of the yesses and I’m fine with waiting til Sunday. More time to get my theme list squared away/procrastinate getting my theme list squared away.

3 Likes

That’s no problem with me @thanate

1 Like

October is live! Come play!

2 Likes

Sent it my Q!
Looking forward to doing some fall crafting.

2 Likes

Yes! Gotta get on my laptop to sign up.

2 Likes

Will be sending in my q in a bit :slight_smile:

Q has now been sent! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to sit this month out but will be looking at all the wonderful stuff coming in!

3 Likes

Going to send in my Q hopefully today yet.

3 Likes

I decided to jump in and do at least one or two cards this month.

3 Likes