Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

And now I need to put sock cactus on my themes list :joy:

3 Likes

The sock cactus! Oh my, that’s the best!

That rainbow monster is adorable and I like that scrappy little house, too.

I got two map cards from @Kwality570 who said she made a second b/c the first one was “horrible.” I had to look at the labels on the backs to figure out which one that was, since I think they’re both great:

16 Likes

I got the most crazy freaking awesome ATC for @curiousfae
She combined two of my themes, Fisher Price Little People doing bad things and Bobs Burgers.
Its Little People Louise walking away from the destruction she created!
It is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much! She said she opened and reopened it adding details and I’m so glad she did. She made the perfect card!

16 Likes

Both those maps look great to me… and how clever to make Louise into a Fisher Price Little Person!

2 Likes

Little Person Louise is awesome!

And both maps are great! It’s cool how the styles differ so much in spite of being from the same person.

1 Like

The maps are great! I love both. The first one reminds of the placemats you’d get at a restaurant depicting the town you’re in. I always liked looking at those. And the second has awesome depth and texture in the water and on the land.

1 Like

Check out this space guy from @Kwality570 !

You guys, the face shield is plastic! What a clever idea. Your colors are always so lush and bright. What an adorable guy. Thanks friend!

17 Likes

I love it! @Kwality570 I always love seeing your monsters. They are so well done and always make me smile. The plastic helmet was genius! he looks so happy and I love that shading on his horns!

I am starting to get a little nervous about my last batch of ATCs. I feel like someone should have received something by now. :grimacing:

3 Likes

@Kwality570 Your astronaut monster is out of this world! (Yeah, sorry. I’ll show myself out, now.)

But seriously - it’s perfect. Love the helmet. And I agree- your colors are always so very vibrant! And I’m with @gozer on the horns, too! Beautiful work.

I mean, who DOESN’T love a Kwality monster?

3 Likes

I had two different people tell me last week that they’d just gotten the holiday cards I sent out in mid-December, so there are clearly some things getting stuck in the mail still. (also, we just had one card resent on the same day as the original finally showed up!) I would definitely not worry about things that have only been in the mail for a week yet. :green_heart:

2 Likes

I received a super adorable mouse on a journey card from @gozer called “where shall we go”! I love it, he’s so cute! Thank you so much! :blush: :mouse:

22acsalmmfggjb

PS> also wanted to add that I loved your return address label with the chicken! lol

17 Likes

I received an amazing card from @thanate for my colorful beetle bugs theme. She also sent a bunch of cute extras!
Thank you so much! I love it!

15 Likes

I received this wonderful atc from @curiousfae today!

15 Likes

What a great space monster, @Kwality570!
The mouse is adorable, @gozer!
Love the neon beetles, @thanate!
Beautiful flower, @curiousfae!

3 Likes

@thanate These bugs are great! Nice detail and cool colors.

@gozer that dang mouse is so precious! His little shoes make me wanna scream.

2 Likes

Just got my mail, and received three wonderful ATCs!

First, this delightful orange, heart-nosed cat named Edwin from @pioneer9.

Such personality! I love it! It is a purr-fect companion for the one @bluebird sent me last month. Thank you!

Then not one but two cards from @Reinikka. First, “Happiness is Now,” an uplifting quote card with cheery floral borders and an iridescent rainbow. It’s wonderful!

And last, this marvelous card called “At the Door of Number 341,” for my Windows and Doors theme.

She says she had made some fodder-style doors a while back, and could not resist my theme. I’m glad she couldn’t; I love this one with the musical door and multiple textures. And in its awesomeness, the door opens!

I love it! Thanks so much for both ATCs.

What a great mail day!

19 Likes

@pioneer9 great catI love your bold bright colors.
Speaking of….
I recd my redo (the first one got mangled by the po)

Really bright and cheerful! It made my day.

Thank you!

20 Likes

I received this awesome Miss Fisher card from @endymion today!

17 Likes

That “Shine Brightly” card is so cheery! I love the doodley stripes under the words, and the shading of the sun.

2 Likes