Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I’ll probably slow down in Feb (17 claims), but sent in my sign up, too.

4 Likes

I received a wonderful, sparkly ATC from @bluebird for my Virtues/Positive Humankind theme. Thank you; I love it!

I hope the all-over shimmer shows up in the photo. It is so pretty!

17 Likes

From @photojenn for my rainbow theme

Look at these bright the lovely colors!

Sent along with this beautiful valentine card. Very sweet.

Thank you!

15 Likes

HOORAY! WELCOME BACK! It’s so great you found your way here!

3 Likes

I received from two people this weekend…

First up is from @Cindy
This photo she took of a hooded merganser on a glow-in-the-dark masterboard…

Then also from Cindy this fun piece for my gardening theme…

I also received from @Reinikka for Artist’s Choice. They made these adorable little “inchie” houses out of cut paper:

These are great additions to my collection. Thank you so much !

15 Likes

I received three ATCs from @endymion

For the letter F she sent two because when she asked her hubby and son for their opinion which was better, they disagreed so I got both :smiley:

The left one is an ‘I Spy’ made from old books.

She also claimed my Joy theme and sent an incredible two sided card

The YOU, when turned over, becomes JOY
I had to ask how she achieved this, it’s called Ambigram, and now I have to investigate it more.

14 Likes

I received from @artsycandice today for the Letter B

For bathtub

There is history behind this card … in 2014, we were paired in a hoopla swap and Candice stitched me a bathtub full of flowers, which is one of my all time favourite hoops, and now I have a matching atc

17 Likes

I adore the story behind the bathtub card! What a special little set that makes.
And I too must look up ambigram. Intriguing…

I recd from @bluebird for my rainbow theme

Beautiful! I love the look of these graduated rainbow colored dots. What a happy little card!

Thank you!

15 Likes

I received the Letter D from @bluebird … it’s so adorable!!!

17 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

I’m glad you guys enjoyed your card! :blush:

I have received an amazing egg card from @endymion! It’s hard to tell from my picture, but the card itself is egg shaped. The white is just a piece of paper the card is on top of. :slight_smile: This is a Ukrainian Easter Egg (pysanka)! It has a lot of symbolism in the markings which I was not aware of, very cool! :blush: It’s wonderful, you are very talented, thank you so much! :blush:

22acsanlpefeme

17 Likes

I’ve recently become addicted to Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, and @megwell has provided me with a Miss Fisher quote card:

I also received two cards from @Cindy , one for my mixed media with a heart and a positive affirmation, and one for my Canada theme!

Thank you both!

13 Likes

I received this wonderful “altered vintage photos” card from @endymion!

I absolutely love it! I would never have thought of embroidering over it! All the little embellishments make this a totally delightful card! Thanks so much!

13 Likes

I received from @pioneer9 for stormy skies and boy did she deliver! I love how adorable this card is!!! The expression on the little bunny is perfect and the texture on the stormy grey clouds is dreamy! The rain is a metallic gel pen so it’s even shimmery!!! I love your artwork and am so grateful to have another work of art to add to my collection!

I also received from @Reinikka for my happy and colorful 2022! I love the bright color of the tickets and the gorgeous watercolor background paired with that matching letters! I’m going to put it next to my other 2022 from photojenn and double the happiness.

18 Likes

I received the most adorable monster ATC from @Kwality570! She also incorporated my rainbow theme :rainbow:

And 2! ATCs from @Reinikka!

The first one is fodder inspired, I love the whimsicalness of it and your fodder is great!

And the second for my houses theme. I’m obsessed with your house collage and will be borrowing that idea :slight_smile:

Thanks ladies! I’m running out of room on my fridge to stick more ATCs, I think I’m going to need to find a way to start putting them on my wall.

16 Likes

Wow! Such fun new additions to our gallery!

@endymion That egg!!! Holy moly! The detail is exquisite.

1 Like

I received a wondrrfully fun marker drawn Sock Cactus from the talented @GeekyBookworm today.

Thank you!

15 Likes

That is so clever! And funny!
:laughing:

1 Like

You should have heard her giggling when she made it! (The benefits of living with your sendee!)

3 Likes