Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Fun card! I play too. And a few of the variations. It’s addictive.

I recd from @GeekyBookworm
My first from her.

I love this guy taking a ride on his Penny farthing. He’s quirky and adorable!
Thank you!

15 Likes

I got an amazing card from @bluebird for my “grayscale with a pop of color” theme: Ruby slippers!

I love this! Thank you so much!

19 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi — you’re welcome! :slight_smile: :high_heel:

I love wordle! And what a cute frog! :slight_smile:

I received two more cards!

This one is from @photojenn for my coffee mug theme! :coffee: She said it was made from a background she did with distress oxide sprays and then cut into strips. Very cool, love the textures! Thank you! :blush:

And this one is from @artsycandice for my Botober theme! She went with muppet sharks! What a fun card, love your interpretation! Thank you! :blush:

18 Likes

I received this wonderful ATC from @endymion!

18 Likes

Adorable frogs, @GeekyBookworm! So much fun. They look very comfortable on their bicycles.
What a good idea to do ruby slippers as a pop of color, @bluebird. Very cool take on the theme!
Oooh, the distress oxides look interesting, @photojenn. Love the effect you got with them.
The muppet sharks are a hoot, @artsycandice!

4 Likes

Man! This gallery is exploding with amazing cards! I haven’t comment in a while, so I’m a little behind! Bear with me on my list of comments. :slight_smile:

@artsycandice that robot unicorn is to die for! The colors you picked are perfect and that eye looks just menacing enough without being too scary. I love that you added gold metallic for the background. It really makes it pop! The shark puppet card is also super cute. I love the hairy arm!!! What a fun addition.

@curiousfae Your watercolor landscape you made for L2L is amazing. The mountains are beautiful. It definitely puts my landscape that I made to shame! The orange and blue color study card is also stunning. The metallic accents make it even better!

@bunny1kenobi The Virtues card is adorable. Your handwriting is so delicate and pretty! That fox is so cute too. And the bee heart theme is soooo creative! Did you spray over a stencil for the background? I love the texture.

@Bluebird The white ink ATC you did on the black board is soooo cool. It’s so delicate and the line widths make it so visually interesting! Also what a creative grayscale with a pop of color. Ruby slippers was such a cute idea!

@thanate That flower card is so cute and delicate!

@roler You picked some really great papers for that puzzle ATC!

@photojenn That house card is adorable. I love the accented background.

@endymion Your ATCs are so great! They’re all just blowing me away. The starry night card is especially gorgeous to me. The motion you captured is just stunning. The card that you made for bluebird for the James Christensen theme is so pretty! Is it pen and watercolor? Your little details and touches are so perfect.

@Lynx I love that you made a Wordle card without knowing it. Do you play now? It’s super addictive. The envelope tree is really pretty.

@geekybookworm I love the bike!

8 Likes

Oh, I play Wordle! I think @endymion meant that I didn’t know she plays! Thank you.

1 Like

I received two whimsical monsters in the mail!

From @Cindy

And from @Lynx

Thank you both!

16 Likes

Those monsters are both cuties! I love that @cindy made hers a Canadian monster.
And I’m loving the stripey parts of @Lynx’s monster. Look at that teeny striped neck!

1 Like

I ‘stole’ @roler’s idea of using a US postage stamp for inspiration but had to make it Canadian to represent myself :smiley:

6 Likes

Love the Canadian maple leaf on his belly! So adorable.

I recd from @endymion too!

This card is so dang peachy keen (I feel like this gal would describe herself that way :blush: )!

She said she used found stash for everything including a real gold charm from a bracelet and genuine swarovski crystals! I love the flowers and team pennant too. You know she was totally on the pompon squad.

I had to take a photo with the washi and the card it came in since they all were part of my theme.
Outstanding!

Thank you!

12 Likes

I got this gorgeous standing stone card from @endymion, complete w/ gel medium texture & a hole carved in the middle:

17 Likes

Wow! Is it paper or something heavier. It’s fantastic!

2 Likes

Just a thin card stock. I haven’t done much with gel medium before, so it was a learning experience. It did build up a surface that I could “carve” into, which was the effect I was going for.

2 Likes

I received two awesome ATCs!

From @pioneer9 for my cuddly animals theme:

What could be more cuddly than a sloth in a sweater?

And @gozer tried something new to her- collage! She chose my unsolved mysteries theme and I think she did a FANTASTIC job on her first collage ATC! Plus, I’d never heard of this particular mystery before, so I’m sure I’ll be heading down the rabbit hole shortly…

Thank you so much, ladies! These are fantastic additions to my collection!

18 Likes

Great first collage! Very thematic and evocative.

And the sloth is very sweet. So huggable!

2 Likes

Oh I love that transformation sloth! The collage is very cool, too.

Have you received my watercolor?

2 Likes

Not yet, but I’m keeping my eye open!

2 Likes

I got my ATC from @Kwality570 today! :smiley: Murray is such a cutie! Thank you very much!

20 Likes

Murray is ADORABLE!!

1 Like