Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Such cute teeth!
:grin:

2 Likes

Yes! They are perfect!

1 Like

I got an adorable little fishy from @roler and it’s on a background that I made :heart: so thoughtful :smile:

@Cindy claimed me for a black and white card and then again for a play with colors card… and she made a matching set! I love how she used the same design two ways :smile:

Thank you both! :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

@skrutt spoiled me with two flamingo cards

@gozer chose my Bright, bright flower theme and nailed it superbly

15 Likes

@roler made an adorable fish :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been commenting on here as much. I had a lot going on. Hopefully, after this week it slows down a bit.
I received from @Bunny1kenobi and from @pioneer9!
First up, I got two from the talented Bunny1kneobi. She created one for my Yeti Pegleg theme (it’s my cats name) and one for TBD which need up being a mash up of cats and cute monsters called Cathulu! The Cathulu actually pops up from the card and give it such a wonderful visual effect. I love them both thank you so much. It is so fun to watch you progress and how much your ATCs have improved throughout the years. They are fantastic!

Next up is from Pioneer9 for my dinos theme. It so cute and lovely. I adore your style. I am so happy to have more in my collection! And she included some stars in the corner. I love stars!

Thanks ladies!

18 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you like them!

(The Cathulu was my favorite!)

@pioneer9 what a cute dino! And @roler’s fish is so cheerful! @gozer those flowers are gorgeous! and the flamingos are so cute, @skrutt! @cindy what a brilliant idea to make a set of those awesome doodle cards!

4 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi the face on your Yeti is adorable

3 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

I received this awesome bee card from @curiousfae today! Isn’t it lovely?

17 Likes

Love it! Looks fuzzy.

3 Likes

The bee is awesome!!

2 Likes

Whoops! I posted in the wrong thread! There’s only so many I’ll eventually get it right, huh??:joy:

4 Likes

Here’s the shot I took. The color was hard to capture!
I was happy with how his fat little body turned out.

15 Likes

Oooh, the background colors are really pretty! And I do love his fuzzy little body!

2 Likes

I received this fun little atc from @Cindy!

12 Likes

I also received from @Cindy, these cute doodled socks from a larger doodled page.

Please ignore the glare.

Thank you. I love this theme!

13 Likes

I love those! The doodles are very colorful, too.

3 Likes

I received from @photojenn - W is for Weave (I just had to include the mandala envelope too)

12 Likes

For anyone musically inclined, the notes are part of a song.

2 Likes