Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

You guys are busy! :open_mouth: I’m not jumping in yet, but mayyyyybe later :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I had too much fun using ___. All my cards are ready to send. Itching to claim again!

6 Likes

I’ll be joining in too!

5 Likes

I signed up… a little nervous because I have never made ATCs before.
:grimacing:

5 Likes

Yay! Glad to see you here! Tiny art is a lot of fun! :blush:

4 Likes

I just sent in my questionnaire! I can’t wait to create some ATCs!

4 Likes

Aww @roler, as I was copying and pasting my list, you beat me to @photojenn!

3 Likes

ATC newbie question - should they be portrait oriented or is landscape acceptable as well?

2 Likes

Atcs are the perfect start to little art. So glad to have you!

2 Likes

Any orientation is fine.

3 Likes

Hahahaha, when I saw the rate they were being snatched up, I was really hurrying to get my claim in!! XD The thread is ON FIRE!!! <3

3 Likes

Haha! I was copying and pasting and trying to claim @photojenn, too. Glad I nabbed @roler!

3 Likes

Aah, I keep adding claims and then finding another one by the time I’ve typed everything in! You people are on a roll!

And yes, either portrait or landscape is fine.

4 Likes

I’d be making yet another claim right now if I hadn’t set a rule for myself that I can only have two outstanding claims at once. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But I might just make those two tonight and claim again, so let’s keep this momentum going, all! <3

3 Likes

Ha, then I was gonna nab YOU, but @photojenn beat me!

3 Likes

I’m just over here stealing everyone’s claims :joy:

7 Likes

Baha, now I’ve got you and @endymion. Now to go back and actually choose something.

4 Likes

This is so crazy! I’m getting a neck cramp, tensing up as I try to copy and paste claims!
:rofl:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see the gallery start filling up! It’s going to EXPLODE in here! :slight_smile: (Last night I finished my fifth ATC at around 10pm and couldn’t wait; I went out to the mailboxes in my pj’s to post it!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The excitement is palpable!

5 Likes

Second ATC newbie question, I think I saw some past ATCs were sent in little plastic sleeves - do most people do this or mainly just for watercolors? And where would one find said plastic sleeves? :slight_smile:

2 Likes