Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I usually use them but not always (I didn’t when I sent one from my parents’ house on the 1st because I didn’t have one with me). They’re pretty easy to find if you just search for “card sleeves”; here’s a quick hit on amazon:

3 Likes

This swap is rockin!

4 Likes

Not bad for only a few days in! I know @GeekyBookworm can’t wait for her atc to be received so she can join in more!

6 Likes

Checked in so I can answer yes on my questionnaire

6 Likes

Finished my first 2 ATCs! I can see how this would get addicting.

5 Likes

Plastic sleeves are entirely optional, as are tucking stickers or ephemera in the envelope, including greeting cards or notes, & a bunch of other things people do sometimes. It can be nice to include another little protective layer going thru the mail, but usually works out fine without.

5 Likes

Incidentally, I just finished a ___ which I used for my claim to @endymion.

4 Likes

Wow, stepped away from the computer for a bit and there are sixteen new claims! :exploding_head: :astonished: :scream: :grin:

4 Likes

I just finished making one card so I made another claim! Gonna try to finish a second before I head out to the mailbox. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to make my cards and then catch the person, but I claimed two out of three times without cards pre-made. I am going to try to work on one tonight.

3 Likes

Interesting idea, as long as you’re able to claim them eventually. I might try this.

1 Like

Just sent in my Q… hoping I’m not to late to join the mayhem :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think there’s plenty of mayhem yet. :grin:

7 Likes

My next set of 5 atcs will start their traveling journey tomorrow.

5 Likes

I finished 2 more tonight! I’m almost out of envelopes so I might not get them mailed until the end of the week. But this is so much fun!

5 Likes

I did my first 2 ATCs tonight… So much fun! Going to hang onto them and mail all 5 at once, hopefully by the end of the week.

4 Likes

I sent two of my three and got to use my new address labels!

5 Likes

I just sent two more tonight!
Maybe some of the first ones will start arriving soon?? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

5th one done! I might have to break down and make envelopes instead of waiting for the ones I ordered from Amazon. Or send them out in leftover Christmas cards :joy:

I can’t wait until people start receiving!

5 Likes

3rd one done… but not totally sure I’m going to be able to leave that one alone. May have to re-work it. (Or over-work it… as I sometimes do, when I should have left well enough alone!)

4 Likes