Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

So cute!

1 Like

From @Lynx for Artist’s Choice (it came in one of her mini envelopes)

12 Likes

Love the colors and the shapes in the background!

1 Like

Got a matched pair of lovely potion ingredient cards from @bluebird

14 Likes

Well done! I love the detail on the shelves behind the featured potions.

4 Likes

Glad you liked them! Since I had two claims for you I thought it would be fun to make a diptych! :smiley:

2 Likes

Lovely details!

2 Likes

Great shading and shadows!

2 Likes

Those are so beautiful!!

3 Likes

oh boy, do I have a lot of amazing ATCs to show you now that we can upload photos again! :heart_eyes:

@curiousfae sent me this absolutely wonderful mouseguard inspired card! It’s so beautifully done, I love it, thank you so much! :blush:

@GeekyBookworm sent me two fab cards! The first is for greyscale with a pop of color and its called “button bunny”, its great and the bunny really pops out from the grey, thank you! Is there a story about the bunny behind the image? And the second one is called “hen for sale” and its this amazing pieced paper chicken! It’s so cute, I love her, thank you! :blush:
22acawacfgkbwff1b22acawacfgkbwff1a

And these two matched hen images are from @thanate! I love them! The one of the left is titled “Gossiping” and the right is “Doris and the golden egg”. They are so cute and there is a lot of glittery and metallic accents (like eyelashes, feathers, the eggs etc) and I also love how you used the recycled envie liners as their nesting material. Thank you! :blush:

And @endymion sent me this amazing Luna and a Thestral piece! Such a beautifully illustrated Luna and thestral!! And the background has some shimmery green on it! I love it, thank you so much! :blush:
22acstmaallabh

Thanks again, everyone! These are all great additions to my collection! :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Oooh, I love all of them! The mouse is adorable. Just like you, I’m curious about the story of the button bunny… the grayscale gives the scene an eerie vibe for me, and the electric pink bunny really pops!

The paper-pieced chicken is very cool; such a clever technique! I may have to try that. Don’t know why it never occurred to me, to use the color of the paper scraps to create the picture and the shading. Great effect!

The other chicken cards are a hoot — can’t believe Doris laid that ginormous golden egg!

3 Likes

There’s not really a story to the bunny beside me thinking I “murdered” the bunny with the bright pink and adding button eyes to see if that would help.

3 Likes

I received this wonderful drawing of Prince Edward Island, Canada, for my Geography theme from @Cindy.

The sparkly background and the zentangle on the island is really cool! Thanks!

12 Likes

You can never murder anything when you make it bright pink :smiley:

4 Likes

Love the Zentangly map!

2 Likes

I received a pieced paper card from @GeekyBookworm too for my cute dinosaur theme …

14 Likes

I so love this style of collage piecing! @GeekyBookworm, did you paint all the colors yourself before cutting them up and piecing them together?

1 Like

No. Actually it was just some colored cardstock, I cut the different pieces from the different colored cardstock that I have before pieceing them all together.

4 Likes

I got some great cards too!
From @bluebird
A KISS and Little People mash up! How wonderful!

And from @Cindy
This beautiful pink flower! I especially love the deep rose color.

Excellent work on both. Thank you!

13 Likes

Haha! The KISS Little People are fabulous! And the watercolor rose is so beautiful.

3 Likes