Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

@endymion it’s a peony :smiley: I followed a YouTube video to learn to draw one.

1 Like

Clearly, I do not know flowers! My guilty confession: I so HATE gardening. Don’t get me wrong, I love flowers … but not so good at identifying them (obviously.)

5 Likes

I added some new themes to my list in the March claiming thread.

4 Likes

I got a really beautiful bumblebee from @gozer With some sparkle/shiny on his wing!

16 Likes

Oh yay, the bumblebee arrived! It is so well done; I’m glad it didn’t fly away from its intended destination.

3 Likes

Oooh that’s gorgeous! I love the detail on the flower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gorgeous! The depth and saturation of the colors is amazing. @gozer was this done with Copic markers?

3 Likes

Yeah, Copics, white gel pen and some Spicas for shimmer. This pic shows the color better, since you mentioned it. That color pink was a bear to get to come out right in a photograph, and of course i gravitate towards it. LOL!

13 Likes

Hi, swappers! Claims have been trailing off after the January rush, so just wanted to check in & get a sense of how people’s enthusiasm levels are holding up!

• Yay!!! More ATCs forever!!
  • I’ll probably sign up for next month.
  • Sounds great, but…
  • Everything is stupid & I need a break!

0 voters

2 Likes

I was occupied with two other swap, but those are wrapping up now. I planned on joining next month, but to be honest, I will probably only make about 3 or 4 claims.

4 Likes

3-4 claims is totally normal, and worth having the swap around for! It’s just when only 2 or 3 people sign up and maybe 5 cards get sent all month that I start to worry it’s not worth taking up a swap slot, so I’m just trying to make sure I check in periodically & get a sense for what everyone’s up right now. :green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat as gozer!

4 Likes

Yup, me too!

4 Likes

I received a beautiful birdie card from @cindy! This is a “bird dressed for winter” and it is so sparkly!! :sparkles: :sparkles: It doesn’t show well in my photo, but there is glittery goodness on every part of this except the blue feathers. :smiley: Each little detail (colors, glitter, ear muffs) represents someone important to @cindy, so sweet! :blush:

22acahtslbb

AND IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!! :heart_eyes:

22acahtslbb2

Thank you, I love it! :blush:

16 Likes

Oh, this is wonderful! I love that is glows in the dark, and the little bird is so cute!

4 Likes

He has tiny earmuffs! So dang cute.

2 Likes

I love the blue sky peeking through!

I receive an optical illusion card from @endymion today

looking straight down

looking from an angle

16 Likes

That is AMAZING! Freaking awesome! @endymion That is so cool. I am in awe and I LOVE it!

2 Likes

Wow! You nailed that. The shading is perfect.

2 Likes