Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

And I received this for my grammar theme from @megwell …more multilingual slang crossover, but thst’s okay! Fun take on the theme.

10 Likes

Fun masterboards and cool ATCs!

Credit where it’s due: The base for @GeekyBookworm’s is actually from a masterboard by Wulf. I think I may have forgotten to put that in the note. @Lynx’s is from one I made with sticky notes. (Pro tip: Overlap them, don’t tile them, unless you want bendy seams.)

1 Like

Hi, I am new! But I sent in my question thingy requirement. So, to chat and show pics, this is the right place, correct?

7 Likes

Welcome and yes it is!

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to lettuce craft Juju! :blush:

Yes, this is the right spot! :grinning: Although I think you’ll have to wait until your 30 days are up and 15 posts before being able to participate in the swapping. But am looking forward to you joining in with us! :blush:

3 Likes

Yes, but I can still look! Some great cards in here! I can’t wait to trade with y’all!

6 Likes

Welcome, @Juju! Have you made ATCs before? I am fairly new to swapping them, and am loving it!

2 Likes

I received a wonderful dragon egg from @chameleonhound! The scales are punches from a magazine photo of tomatoes and the black background is a black magazine cover that she scratched and colored in! The tomatoes really do make a wonderful gradient! I would never have guessed it was tomatoes! :smile: :tomato: It’s really cool, I love it, thanks!

14 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing!

The dragon egg is amazing !!!

I received an excellent cute monster ATC from GeekyBookworm! It reminds me a bit of a scene from Animal Crossing and I love it!

11 Likes

What a cute little monster!

Hello and welcome @Juju ! Looking forward to swapping with you, too!

1 Like

hi i am signing up

5 Likes

@audity welcome back! I was just thinking about you- glad to see you here.

And welcome @juju! Can’t wait to see what you make!

1 Like

Welcome @Juju! :wave:t2:

I recd two cards this weekend!

From @Bunny1kenobi for my punk rock granny theme- meet moshpit granny! She said she was thinking of granny from the looney tunes. I totally see it!

I love this so much. I aspire to be this gal in a few years. lol.

And from @endymion for my geode theme
She got the layers perfect! There’s a beautiful metallic layer as well (not sure if my photo caught it). Love that she kept the shape of the rock with the edge of the card.

Also, how cool is it that these cards compliment each other?! The purples are the exact shade. And not to mention the ‘rock theme. What!
Did you two plan this? :laughing:

13 Likes

Moshpit granny looks well endowed, might knock herself out if she dances too hard :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Right! A black eye at the very least. Lol

3 Likes