Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I posted Lydia on August 4th, so maybe that was from July’s claims?

1 Like

Must have been. Okay, I will send you two more, and I hope you can forgive my leaky brain!

One is perfectly fine :grin:

1 Like

Sorry for my own confusion…can you please pm me anything I need to adjust? I have so much going on and I can’t follow easily in the thread. I should have led with that in my post. What I have listed matches my current pms I believe. @irid3sc3nt please pm me again on Tues and I’ll mark those!

1 Like

I received a beautiful mushroom ATC from Reinikka!
I really love the shape of the mushrooms and the different papers…unfortunately my camera washes them out a bit :frowning:, the colors are much richer than the picture shows.

13 Likes

Love all the different textures and color blends!

1 Like

I received an adorable fox ATC from @WiccadWitch along with some pretty papers :heart:

So cute! :heart_eyes: Thank you WiccadWitch!!!

16 Likes

That’s a dang adorable fox.

1 Like

Love that fox! And the trees and forest around the fox, as well. Really amazing!

That fox is so adorable!!

Adorable!! :fox_face:

THAT is so adorable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, @Lynx ,I have one due still for August but it’s not due actually until the 12th of this month. Will be sending it by the end of the week. Actually probably sooner.

Today, I received a wonderful ATC from @irid3sc3nt, for my birthday party theme.

The little raccoon is so cute, and has a cupcake all to their self! The collage setting is also fun. And check out the envelope that the card came in… so many cute animals on there, as well.

Thanks so much, @irid3sc3nt !

6 Likes

Also received a great ATC from @Reinikka! The theme was the letter T.

She says she dyed the background with purple cabbage! And the design was the result of her participation in Alisa Burke’s “Doodle Petite” class.

Thank you so much!

10 Likes

That’s really fun. I started that class, but only did like 10 lessons so far.

2 Likes

That is really fun. I signed up for that class, but I haven’t started it yet. I stare at the booklet and think about all the white pages to paint :flushed:

2 Likes

Pro-tip, you don’t have to paint the pages! I did several with blank pages and I really liked them, the doodles stood out more.

2 Likes

Double pro-tip, don’t paint all the pages! :sweat_smile: In the other classes I have from her she has you prep all the pages but then proceeds to use blank pages for some of the lessons :stuck_out_tongue: Probably to show the lesson better… but yeah, you don’t have to prep them :slight_smile: I think she says that’s just how she likes to start her journals, but you should do what you like! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! I feel better about it. Maybe just a few pages painted, if I feel like it.

2 Likes