Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Here is my kawaii monster from @WiccadWitch. Look how absolutely adorable it is! Super kawaii with its little teddy bear and big eyes. Tiny feet! The eyes even have sparkles. I love it so much!

She also sent some extra papers and this cute Shar-Pei card. My sis used to have Shar-Peis. It’s fun to rub their skin around and they are loyal dogs.

10 Likes

Oh, I love the sparkling eyes!

2 Likes

Those sparkly eyes are sooooo cuuuuuute!

That monster is adorable @WiccadWitch!

Ikr?! Is it a gel pen doing the sparkles?

It was this iridescent medium…when I bought it I thought it would be…you know… iridescent…not have sparkly pieces in it …but, I guess I’ll use it up eventually (but, if all I use it on is little ATC eyes it may outlive me XD)

4 Likes

I received a wonderfully spooky “Halloween” ATC from irid3sc3nt!!
I love the way you can see through the ghost…he really looks like he’s flying or floating in front of the building!

8 Likes

Check out this beautiful purple galaxy from @irid3sc3nt ! :smile:

I love it, thank you! :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Oh, that’s gorgeous!

1 Like

I got a beautiful galaxy painting from @irid3sc3nt as well!
Love the colors and the different effects where they mix together.

Thank you!

11 Likes

Both those galaxies are so pretty!

Curiousfae sent me her interpretation of the Empress for my tarot theme.

It’s 3-D! I love the use of pop tabs.

The gold is shiny and looks rich in the sun. This Empress must have some killer fashion.
Thank you, curiousfae!

8 Likes

Endymion sent me this ATC for my collage theme. She used pictures of flowers cut from old encyclopedias plus the text is from a children’s book of poetry. It is from a poem written by a nine year old boy, Matt Hills, published in 1994. I think he would like this. I certainly do. Pam, if you’re going to tell me that you eyeballed putting this together, I will go back to bed. Good night.

Check out the sweet luscious pattern! It’s very vibrant in person. And meticulously crafted.
Thank you, Endymion!

11 Likes

Haha! I did eyeball it. It would have helped if I’d had a punch to do the triangles so they would have been exactly the same size. Oh, well. The whole thing has matte medium over it, because I knew those little corners would get caught as you slid it into a sleeve.

The foil tape around it really says “kaleidoscope” to me. A friend once made me a metal kaleidoscope with stained glass pieces inside, and the foil tape reminded me of that.

4 Likes

YOU DIDN’T HAVE A PUNCH FOR THE TRIANGLES??? Yep, I’m going to bed. :rofl:

3 Likes

That card is so clever and stylish @endymion !
Perfect execution.

2 Likes

Got this lovely map card from @Juju :green_heart:

10 Likes

Cool map! How did you make the edges look aged, @Juju ?

1 Like

Thank you! I just used distress ink.

1 Like

I received my wonderful Momoji card from @Lynx today! Thank you! It’ll goo in my connection.

I also received a wonderful Nature Card from @thanate from the Sept. ATC swap Thank you so much!

8 Likes