Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I received these wonderful ATC’S in the mail today from @irid3sc3nt . These are from October . Thank you so much!

@irid3sc3nt I had to laugh when I read your note about the story of Bunny June! :joy: Made my day!

6 Likes

I’ve changed a couple of my themes on my list.

It may be a week or so before I can claim again. I have got to do something about straightening up my craft area before I take on any new crafting commitments, plus I have a couple of cards from last month’s swap that are rapidly approaching their two-weeks-in-transit mark :grimacing:.

1 Like

That is so cute!

I’d like to join this swap for the first time, but I’m conflicted whether I want to join now or wait until December.

I don’t think I’ll have the ambition/time to join December. :crazy_face:

Yeah I concur! December is a no go for me also. I need to take that month and just relax and enjoy the holiday with hubby. Then January I’ll be ready to go again! Maybe… Possibly… Even hold my first swap! :blush:

4 Likes

Recd from @irid3sc3nt !
My elf on a shelf Halloween addition.

Love his festive outfit and glowing owl friend. And the book titles are perfect!

7 Likes

Oh, now I think someone needs to make an actual Halloween elf-on-a-shelf. Cute ATC!

2 Likes

Ghoul on the Stool! (:tm: megwell)

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, YES!

Go for it now!

December is liable to be a giant mess mail-wise, and I’m seriously considering letting the swap take a holiday, since everyone seems to be slowing down a bit. This swap generally seems to pick back up in January as everyone gets excited about little arts again after the holiday or with new year’s energy or something. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Alright, sent in my Q!

2 Likes

Here are my two ATCs from @megwell.

She sent everything in a super cute envelope that came with a matching card.

The first is for my theme “the ghost who walks”

I see it as a ghost model walking the catwalk. What is the ghost made out of? It feels like a kind of paper, sort of like tissue paper but not exactly. Fun colors!

The second is “monster love- always so hard to find”.

It’s a monster dating app-- hilarious! It looks like a gelli print was maybe used for part of it?

Y’all have great interpretations of themes. It’s part of the reason why I love this swap! Thank you, megwell!

5 Likes

I received my ATC from @irid3sc3nt with my theme, Artist’s favorite quote. It’s great! My husband and I chuckled a bit especially about her title of the ATC itself, "eww":joy: Thank you!

6 Likes

I’m not entirely sure what the ghost is–it was tissuey on one side but more coated on the other. I stuck several layers together with gel medium.

The monster is from a masterboard I’d done with Styrofoam stamping and using a plastic baggie to print some patterns. So sort of a low-tech gelli print.

2 Likes

I like how it turned out!

@Juju I’m glad you had a chuckle over it.

1 Like

The armpit. So freaking fun!!!

1 Like

It’s one of my favorite quotes from a book :grin:

Received from @thanate for my October pick 3 theme:

Plus a bunch of papery goodies in the envelope too. Thanks, Ann!

5 Likes