Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Whoa! So cool!

2 Likes

That’s a really neat one @thanate! Love the scrappy background!

1 Like

Love the expression, and that it’s holding a beverage!

1 Like

Yay! I was starting to worry it wasn’t going to get there. (this is probably the most elaborate background I’ve yet done, and also the second thing where I discovered I could use two threads together thru the same needle, which in this case led to a much fuzzier sloth.)

3 Likes

Absolutely adore that sloth! The colorful background is wonderful too!

2 Likes

I don’t know why mail between your and my house takes so long, although Columbus USPS is having staffing shortages due to Covid, which may have contributed this time. That was a really cool technique you found.

2 Likes

Weirdly, most mail coming to me hasn’t really slowed down much this winter, but there are people still getting holiday cards I sent last month, and glancing thru the sent dates on cards, there are obviously some other delays in the system somewhere. :woman_shrugging:

I received this wonderful sorting hat card from @GeekyBookworm! It’s wonderfully done and I love that you did the book colors for Ravenclaw too! :smiley: Thank you! :blush:

22acsaflshfgby

14 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! I really liked it too, that I had to make it again!

5 Likes

Struggling with one of my ATCs. I made 3 different versions tonight but they’re all just ok. I like parts of each one so hoping I can pull it all together tomorrow.

5 Likes

Are the books done with stamps? So cool!

@photojenn, I feel your pain… I’ve re-done a couple of mine. BUT I do think it’s true that if I had just sent the first one I did, the recipient would have been just as happy. We’re our own worst critics!

4 Likes

I received from @roler for the letter P, featuring another theme of penguins

10 Likes

@endymion Yes! I got this neat little book shelf stamp, that just seemed to fit perfectly for the ATC!

I received an adorable porg ATC from @bluebird today! It’s so cute!

15 Likes

I also received from @bluebird.

From artprompt.org, a cheerful strawberry, and a fantastic pair of socks for my new theme of socks which I am loving, by the way!

Thank you!

14 Likes

Yay, glad you both enjoyed! :blush:

3 Likes

So many different ATCs in so many styles! They all make me so happy! The expression on that porg’s face is heart-melting…

3 Likes

I am so pleased to share with you the very special ATC @artsycandice made for my “fascinating people I’ve probably never heard of” theme. (And it also addresses my “Food” theme, although she didn’t mention that.)

Julie Green passed away on October 12, 2021 and was an art teacher of @artsycandice’s. The ATC represents Julie Green’s “The Last Supper”, a series of over 1,000 art works about capital punishment, depicting the last meals of death row inmates.
This is perfect for my theme, and I was deeply moved by it. Thanks, Candice. I’ll definitely treasure it.

11 Likes

Wow, this is extraordinarily special.

2 Likes

I received an adorable sloth from @GeekyBookworm today! Thank you!

15 Likes

A good day for ATCs here! I sent 3, and got 3 excellent ones in the mail:

Some bits from Baba Yaga’s shelves from @artsycandice

An old theme (houseplants) from @bluebird

Some excellent Little Good Things from @curiousfae:

15 Likes