Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I received this awesome atc from @kayrun! She went with my username theme.

I love it! Thank you!!!

9 Likes

That’s so fun!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!
I googled “Geek Font” to figure out how to write the first name & I think it was a pretty good choice :slight_smile:
The inspiration for the rest of the card seemed to come to me with no trouble…
Good thing I could take your username literally & sketch concrete objects, LOL

3 Likes

Very cute card! The font is wonderful!

2 Likes

you might recognize one of the stencils you gave me, I think?

2 Likes

October’s up!

2 Likes

For the first time in a long time, all my swap spaces are full. I put my last atc in the mail yesterday (and once I confirm whether or not I did this before the mail carrier picked up, I’ll send that PM, otherwise tomorrow I will). I’m also wanting in on the Santa Sack Swap, so I’m playing the waiting game for this atc to arrive and all my Greeting Cards from that swap to arrive. All this to say…we’ll see about if I can play in October or not.

4 Likes

No worries-- enjoy your other swaps & join us if you can! :grin:

4 Likes

I may join mid-October for one ATC, lol!

5 Likes

Signing up!

3 Likes

@megwell was the first to claim me for my new -extended - clothing theme and she sent me a shirt!

The shirt paper was from @aimr and the heart was from @jemimah.

I love the card she included.

I just had to pull out my socks to seen which would work best. I think - if I were choosing an outfit - that I would match the shirt with the socks in the top middle.

Thanks, Megan!

14 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you like it. And it goes well with plenty of your socks, so that’s a relief :laughing:.

4 Likes

What a cool ATC! All the socks go with the shirt!

3 Likes

At this rate you’re eventually going to end up having to make some of these outfits so you can actually wear them! :rofl:

5 Likes

I love your binder of socks! It’s so fun that you can mix n match the clothing.

5 Likes

I received my dad jokes card from Lynx. Thank you for the cute card!

“Q: Why did the dad make the joke?
A: Because he thought it was funny!”

9 Likes

Dad jokes is an excellent theme. I ask my husband occasionally if he has a new one. It takes my son a beat then he groans and throws a pillow while I’m laughing hysterically.

5 Likes

Ooh, I love seeing your theme collection all together!

Is there a thread/should we start a thread for sharing themed ATC collections? I think it would be fun to see!

At my house I’m the one telling the “dad jokes” while my husband rolls his eyes :joy:

I cut my hair really short this summer (it had been almost down to my waist before the cut). Ive been growing the top portion of it and keeping the sides buzzed. So I told my kids,

“You know, at first I didn’t like my short hair…”

“But then it grew on me.”

My teenager wasn’t impressed, but my 9-year-old thought it was hilarious :laughing:

I didn’t make that one up, but I forget where I first heard it.

5 Likes

See, I’m right there with the 9yo!

2 Likes