Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

Gallery and discussion thread for another year of ATCs! Come swap with us, or just hang out and admire the photos. :green_heart:

(card by @irid3sc3nt, photo by @fishstix43)

Claiming posts:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

previous years:

8 Likes

It’s my card! On the cover! I feel honored. :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hooray for a new year of ATCs! :slight_smile: :tada: Happy New Year, everyone!

4 Likes

Woohoo!!

1 Like

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

I have a question @thanate , if we would like to receive an ATCOIN, it’s okay to put that on our list, correct? I really like the ATC coins. Circles are my “jam” lol So i was making sure.

1 Like

Yes! I’ll pop in for a few rounds.

4 Likes

I don’t see why not-- it’s not a significantly different amount of work, & if someone doesn’t want to make a coin, they don’t have to chose that.

4 Likes

Looking forward to doing at least a few ATCs in 2023. Happy New Year to all!

5 Likes

Yes! I can’t wait to make atcs again!

5 Likes

I finally got my new themes together and I’m ready to craft again.

Many thanks to @bluebird for alerting me that I need more postage on my envelopes. Maybe that’s why it has been taking forever to get places? The USPS is disgruntled with me. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I just got my order of International stamps…and maybe a few themed Forever stamps…lol…have to keep the postal spirits appeased!

5 Likes

Thank you for reminding me to get more! I got some postcard stamps as well as pre-ordering the Year of the Rabbit and the new Love stamps. Good stuff.

3 Likes

I may sign up for January later in the month. My crafty brain is elsewhere right now, but the FOMO is real :laughing: .

Also, let me just say, heckin’ excited to be the cover card for the claim thread!
:partying_face:

7 Likes

Has anyone moved? Can I ask that? I have a tiny address book for ATC crafting addresses so I’m not bugging peeps all the time. It’s in my crafting room. No one but me is going to find anything in there without instruction :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not yet (or soon).

1 Like

No, still the same address as always. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

happy new year everybody!

joining now for jan. and i am still at the same address. :blush:

3 Likes

Same address here as well. Haven’t joined yet.

3 Likes

I’m so happy to be part of this swap and getting back in to swapping ATCs!

5 Likes