Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

This is my favourite kids’ joke :slight_smile:

I received this great literal interpretation of a popular idiom by @Lynx today!

I love the lettering and the background.

The colours are much brighter in person; i just have really bad lighting here…

7 Likes

I recd two great cards today…

From @Lynx
For my three of hearts theme

Pretty hearts and nice lettering!

And from @LindyBlues
She chose to use my user name Curiousfae meeting a coffee cup. How cute! What a sweet little fairy. Just like me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The background is really interesting and textured.

Thanks you two!

9 Likes

I also received from @curiousfae, a swimsuit for my garment collection!

Thanks!

7 Likes

I received my card from @curiousfae yesterday. It is lovely! I’m so happy with it. Thank you.

8 Likes

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps and wonderful inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love of the is great community!

4 Likes

I receieved another great swimsuit atc. This one is from @coryjo.

Thank you.

8 Likes

I received this week from @LindyBlues for my time machines theme and have been remiss about grabbing a photo. Until now!

Never thought I’d have my very own DeLorean :laughing:. Thanks, Mariana!

7 Likes

I could also see that being ice dancing wear.

4 Likes

I’m in this month!

4 Likes

From @thanate

Lovely array of shiny crystals

Thanks thanate!

10 Likes

Lovely variety of crystals!

Leaf prints on the sidewalk from @bluebird :green_heart:

9 Likes

I SO love this ATC! Looks just like real leaf prints.
:maple_leaf::heart: :fallen_leaf:
How in the world did you do that, @bluebird?

1 Like

I love those crystals! Very pretty!

Glad you enjoyed the card, @thanate! :slight_smile:

@endymion — Thanks! :slight_smile: It’s color pencils. I looked at a lot of references to get the colors as accurate as I could. I started with the sidewalk texture (spots) to make a resist, then went over the whole card with some various greys and some light brown and rubbed it into the paper with a tissue. Did the same with the leaves… drew them in and buffed them into the paper to blur them and then went over the leaves again with pencils (greys and browns) until it looked right to me. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I received a card from @LindyBlues for my fantasy creature theme! She made me this very
cool dragon guarding a hoard of gold coins! Thank you! :slight_smile: :dragon: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle:

23acstoisags

10 Likes

Cool dragon! Love it!

1 Like

So glad you liked it :slight_smile:

I really enjoyed making this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, what about December?

• More ATCs are ALWAYS BETTER!!!
  • I might get to claiming the week after Xmas…
  • Let’s let the swap hibernate for a month & come back when the mail calms down.
0 voters

I’m thinking I’ll come back in January. I would think a definite yes for February for Valentine’s Day :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes