Online fabric sources

I love Fabric Mart. They are a little shop in Pennsylvania that mostly sells remainders of fashion fabric similar to Fashion Districts shops, but they DO sometimes have quilting cottons. They recently went through some Joel Dewberry. Not sure if they still have any in stock. It’s great prices, their fabrics go on sale 60% off in a rotation by type, and they are very friendly.

1 Like

I love https://broadwayfabrics.com/ collection. Broadway Fabrics offer many types of modern fabrics, including Michael Miller Fabric, floral fabric, mermaid fabric, Christmas flannel fabric, flannel fabric, and other kinds of quilting fabrics.

2 Likes

Ordered here some years ago they too are a very good online shop.

1 Like

I’ve bought moodfabrics.com. When I used to watch project runway this is where they would get their fabrics.

2 Likes

For fashion fabrics, my go-to sites are:

Denverfabrics.com Weird site, shipping takes forever, and be sure and read their policies, but you can get some decent, cheap fabric. I’ve gotten a couple of clunkers, but mostly good stuff including printed rayon and nice suiting.

Fabricwholesaledirect.com My new favorite! They sell mostly solids, but in so many fabric types, including rayon, knit, lawn, linings, tricot, power mesh, and more!

I’m looking forward to checking out some of these other sites suggested!

Cheap: fabric mart
Nice stuff: hart’s fabric, fancy tiger crafts, boho fabrics, so sew English

I’m lucky enough to be in Los Angeles, so I try to buy locally when there’s no pandemic happening!

House Of Fabrics has unique fabrics for a good price.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, interesting selection of African fabrics.
And welcome to lettuce craft!

What a difference a few years make.
Now, I have waaaay too much fabric, and need to move some along, just to get some breathing room.

1 Like