Origami triangle box

When @TheMistressT and I swapped in the IYP, she sent me some amazing packaging (with equally amazing goodies inside). So I certainly needed to send some kind of nifty package, right?

I decided on this:

I needed it to be larger than a typical origami project might be, so I used 12 inch square card stock. I’m sure that using card stock presented a few challenges that using paper would avoid, but since I don’t do origami, I didn’t know any better. :wink:

The tutorial I used can be found here:

Origami-Instructions.com. Origami boxes are listed in the menu- they actually have a lot of cool-looking projects in there and I may do more origami in the future!

12 Likes

This box is soooo cooool! It’s definitely going to be reused for something special.

3 Likes

Thanks!! I’m glad you liked it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Such a lovely way to present a special gift!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I always fail at packaging my swaps neatly. You knocked it out of the park. So cool!

2 Likes

I love beautiful vessels almost as much as what’s inside them!

1 Like

That is a very nifty looking design, I might have spent excessive time turning it over & over before even checking what was inside.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

Great execution and great job of picking out coordinating papers that weren’t too similar. It definitely adds interest!

1 Like

Thanks!! :heart:

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!