Ornament Tree

Towards the end of last year I had the crazy idea to make a small Christmas present for every staff member at my school :see_no_evil:
I got a new machine last year - Bernina 570QE :heart_eyes::star_struck:, and the embroidery module was only ready from around October (I think?). I was able to fit 4 at a time in the largest hoop it came with. The file is from Urban Threads Bitten / Whole. I didn’t stuff them - that would have taken forever! I feel like these flat ones are more ‘realistic’ anyway :stuck_out_tongue: I made 52 in the end!!
The end result was so cute and it made so many people happy. I will definitely do something similar again this year, but probably start earlier in the year!

25 Likes

That is ridiculously ambitious… they turned out great!

P.S. I like them flat, too!

1 Like

So cute! And I agree, I like them flat more too.

1 Like

So cute!
What will you do for 2022? Better start planning!
Ooh, do Rudolph!

2 Likes

I have a lot of brown felt left over :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Super cute! I’ll bet they were a hit.

1 Like

Great job! I did their gingerbread man in a medical mask for family last year, and I left mine flat too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We’ve got one of those from @thanate , it’ll be a cute memento of these covid times.

The guy with his yummy tongue out is adorable!

2 Likes

Those are darling!

1 Like

So cute! I bet they were a hit!

1 Like

Great job!

Nice to see a post from you :smiley:

1 Like

The little gingerbread with the missing foot is hysterical.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s great to be back :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Adorable!!!

1 Like

These little guys are so cute! I love the little tongue-out grin paired with the rosy cheeks. Lucky staff! It’s been a hard year for everyone.

1 Like

It was really so great to bring so much cheer! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

super cute!! and I’m glad to see you posting again :heart:

1 Like