OTT- Halloween Edition- Gallery

Those colours and design are really nice! Do you use it as a pincushion? Or is it a weight?

1 Like

You can use as a pincushion, or as an ornament or decoration.

1 Like

It’s light, but maybe if you stuffed it with something heavy it could be used that way. I have it as a decoration, I can’t imagine putting pins in it. It’s much too pretty.

3 Likes

I hope my package to Imera is getting there soon, it’s been 2,5 weeks! I’m excited to hear what she thinks of it!

2 Likes

The package arrived @Riechan, and it’s so damn cute! Look at this cute Halloween decoration, and she said she hasn’t worked with clay in a while, well, could have fooled me.

She used skull, spider and potion bottle off my list :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yay!! I was beginning to think it wouldn’t get there. But the post is just slower probably these days!

I’m glad you think (s) he’s cute! I went for your ‘hanging’ items. As for functional, you can yell at him/her if you’re angry and (s)he will suck up all the negative energy. :smiley:

2 Likes

Functional can also be smiling when see the little guy.

And I think it arrived a few days ago but I’ve not been home so I wasn’t able to check it. At least it’s safe and sound :smiley:

1 Like

He’s so cool! He looks like a dessicated shrunken head. Was he painted or is that just the clay?

Thank you!
It’s white clay, the shading is done with eyeshadow and chalk pastel!

2 Likes

I really like it! The aged look adds so much to it, and the spider is a great addition!

One more package to arrive!

3 Likes

I received from Imera!
I stumbled upon the package next to our front door this morning, soaking wet… Seems like the PO person left it yesterday morning without knocking our door :frowning:
Luckily it was packed in a plastic bag.
I should be honest, I shreeked when I opened it. It’s sooooooo creepy!!

He also has a fashionable hair do!

I can lose it’s brain! It’s a functional little zombie head!

I’m guessing it’s made with a skull head as a base and then applying hot glue to give him texture? You must have burned your fingers doing this!!

Thank you @imera Imera! He’s a fine looking creepy zombie!

3 Likes

So glad you got your functional craft :smiley: the brain can be used as a pin cushion, and you could use the head as a candy jar or something :slight_smile:
Yes, I used glue gun, didn’t burn my fingers once (I’m a pro) XD I had a lot of fun making it for you.

Sucks that the postal people didn’t let you know about it, glad i put it in a plastic bag first, I’ve learned XD

2 Likes

Omg!! It’s a pincushion??? How cool! Thank youhaha, a candy jar :wink: always essential when crafting to stay sweet and sugary !

2 Likes

How clever! That removable pin cushion brain is fantastic, and your glue gun skills are on point! Fabulous texture for both! And, the felt base is a thoughtful addition so it won’t scratch the table.

Thank you, gang, for a trouble-free swap! I enjoyed it immensely! I loved seeing how you squeezed so much creativity into such a small space. :heart:

Maybe I’ll organize a winter edition after the holidays!

4 Likes

Thank you for hosting! It was a blast.

1 Like

OMG, sticking pins in that brain will be so much fun and a real aggression outlet too…I bet.

2 Likes