OTT- Halloween Edition- Gallery

Canโ€™t wait to see all of the tiny goodies!

Partners:

Bunny1kenobi :mailbox: :gift: <--------> QueenHobo :mailbox: :gift:
imera :mailbox: :gift: <--------> Riechan :mailbox: :gift:
irid3sc3nt :mailbox: :gift: <--------> storerboughtcreation :mailbox: :gift:

:mailbox: = Sent
:gift: = Received

Iโ€™m so anxious and excited for @QueenHobo to get her package! Itโ€™s got a lot of love in itโ€ฆ I hope she likes it! :hugs:

2 Likes

I got my package from @Bunny1kenobi

Couldnโ€™t open the coffin with out a little hand trying to steal the vampire :joy: love it so much!!!

7 Likes

Yay! Iโ€™m glad you like it!!

1 Like

I love this tiny, creepy scene! I love all of the details- especially the window and the coffin detailing. How did you decorate the outside?

3 Likes

This is the frontโ€ฆ I forgot to take a pic of the back

6 Likes

I meant to get better pictures of the inside and outside but the toddler was beingโ€ฆ Difficult yesterday :joy: Iโ€™ll get a few good shots in a bit. Also because I am a total space cadet @Bunny1kenobi I completely spaced putting a card with your swap item. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No worries! I know ya love me! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I will admit that I too play with this miniature sceneโ€ฆ Because I am actually a child masquerading as an adult :joy:
Thank you again @Bunny1kenobi. This is the best and I love it so so much! :heart:

8 Likes

Iโ€™m so glad you like it!!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s so cool :smiley:

1 Like

I got my package from @QueenHobo! Feast your eyes upon bunny1zombie!

So many things to love! The brain sheโ€™s carrying. The leg bone, the missing armโ€ฆ but I think I might love the dangling eyeball the most! Wow! I love her, thank you!

7 Likes

Yay! Iโ€™m glad you like her. She was a lot of fun to make :smiley:

2 Likes

So cute! Yet, so creepy! The eyeball is the best! But, the arm stump is also great!

1 Like

I received my swap item from @irid3sc3nt today!

It hit three of the items on my list. Thank you for such an adorable diorama. I especially love the bats in the lid flying amongst the stars. :bat: :star: :jack_o_lantern: :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

What a cute little scene! I love that you and QueenHobo both got Altoids tin scenes for your items!

1 Like

That little scene is adorable! Bats, kitties, and pumpkins for the win!!

1 Like

Yay, Iโ€™m glad it arrived safe and that you like it!

1 Like

@storerboughtcreation sent me a wonderful OTTโ€ฆ

Tada! Itโ€™s a biscornu! Or, as she called it, a โ€œbootscornuโ€. It has a lovely texture and the detail is wonderful. Iโ€™ve been eyeing these on here and now I have my own-- yay!

Thank you, @storerboughtcreation !

7 Likes

That is so adorable! I love those boots!

1 Like