OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal - Gallery of Goodies

A lovely green journal. The pages are wild and creative. Lots of places to tuck memories @mel .

And the scaly rickrack mermaid is just perfect. Who has that many colors of rickrack? I have a ton of donated red…hmmm…a red herring?

5 Likes

This gallery just keeps getting better and better!

3 Likes

Love those Rick rack scales! And the little green journal is a treasure!

3 Likes

agreed - there’s nothing i love more than a LC swap gallery!!!

3 Likes

Oh my stars the mermaid scales!!!

2 Likes

Such amazing tiny things! I love how different they are from one another as well…tremendous talent in this group as always!

2 Likes

I received yesterday from Teapot Stout … I love, love my tiny bluejay

15 Likes

Oh my goodness! That is SO cool!

2 Likes

So cute. I love the detail on the blue jay. I know they have a bad rep, but they are very regal looking birds.

3 Likes

What a lovely blue jay ornament…love the beading and embroidery :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the blue jay! It will look lovely on a Christmas tree or in the window or your new craft room!

4 Likes

I love that blue jay! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

What a lovely blue jay!

3 Likes

I received from Marigold! :blush: Unfortunately the first package got lost in transit so she sent another one and I’m so happy to share what she made with you! :blush: She made me this adorable little round birdie themed zipper pouch! So cute! I love it, thank you! :blush:

It’s very overcast today, so if you have a better photo please do share! And if you have a photo of the first item that got lost please do share that too because I’m really curious as to what you made!

She also wrote me a note on one of her doodle cards (the HOPE one) which you can see here:

Thank you so much! :blush:

9 Likes

What a sweet little zipper pouch! Love the birdie fabric!

1 Like

Very cute!

So sad when a package gets lost, but in this group, it seems everyone knows it happens and is prepared to make something else…love the bright orange zipper…which makes me now realize who Marigold is! ha ha ha

6 Likes

Love the birdie fabric!

1 Like

My replacement item just fits the 4x4 requirement

The original item is the smallest thing I’ve ever sewn, measuring 1.5” x 1.5”, all sewn by hand.
A macaron … sitting on a pencil case for scale

I’m hoping it still arrives or eventually makes its way back to me.

12 Likes

I hope it finds its way home too!

2 Likes

Awww, its adorable!! I hope it makes its way to one of us eventually too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes