Oodles of Doodles (Picture heavy)

I recently did Alisa Burke’s Doodle It Out course and thought I’d share some of the doodles I’ve made into cards.

ELC are my dad’s initials

27 Likes

I love all of your doodles! Making them into cards is a great idea.

I also have to thank you because seeing how much you’ve been doing with them has been motivating me to do more as well!

2 Likes

Each one is so unique! The lessons looked quite fun and you sure were a good student! I love the rainbow ones…so colorful!

1 Like

My faves are the first one and the negative space Joy.
Great cards!

2 Likes

Ooh, the first one with circles! I totally love it! They are really great all of them. Such a good idea to make them into cards too.
And the little snake <3

1 Like

They make such lovely handmade cards!

1 Like

It’s actually a bookworm I made for GeekyBookworm

1 Like

First off I have to commend your titling skills. :wink:

These are each wonderful in their own way! I’m partial to the overlapping circles as well especially the one with the squares thrown in. Perfect for cards!

1 Like

Yes of course! I forgot you have that expression in english! How sweet of you to make a card for GeekyBookworm :smiley:

2 Likes

@photojenn … looking forward to seeing more of yours.

@steiconi … the first one is a favourite of mine too.

@Abbeeroad … I really like the circles and squares too, might have to make more of them.

2 Likes

All of these are really wonderful and I love my little bookworm!

1 Like

Such a wonderful collection!
Way to go!

1 Like

I like the pink with the black & white, the cute bookworm, the overlapping circles…they’re all fun!

1 Like

These are so beautiful! I love zentangles, but don’t do much with them as I find I’m not much good at anything other than straight lines. I can do squares, triangles, grids… and… yeah that’s about it LOL :grin:

1 Like

Lots of mine are just straight lines, if you look close enough you’ll see that.

1 Like

That basket kind of texture is amazing, your flowers are beautiful, and everything is so perfect looking. I’m sure it’s the result of hours of practice. Just amazing!

1 Like

These are lovely, makes me want to find time to take the course… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks … the basket texture is one of the easiest doodles I do. I find this so relaxing, you can shut out the world and doodle.

Congrats! Your Doodle cards are one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

1 Like

Aww, thanks :smiley: