OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal - Gallery of Goodies

Adorable!
Erm…I suppose that measures in at 4" when squished (watch for the sharp pins)?

1 Like

It is just about exactly 4" tall and 4"x4" at the base :wink:

4 Likes

Sure thing! :laughing:

2 Likes

Cute! Is the skunk attached? That should make it “regulation” size?:rofl:

6 Likes

That Halloween card is really cute and somebody sure knows @Reinikka well, because that skunk is spot on!

3 Likes

It should be attached, since it is One Tiny Thing! :wink:

5 Likes

Oops…Nevermind :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s totally only one thing :wink: One tiny, under 4", thing :grin:

3 Likes

Here’s proof for all you doubters (pay no attention to the messy desk…)

18 Likes

That little skunk is so adorable!

1 Like

That skunk is so adorable.

I propose that we take the “TINY” part of any swap item at face value. No size shaming here please… :hugs: I am one of those that always pushes the size limits a little too far. I think I’ll make it this time. But who knows.

6 Likes

No worries…it’s just good-natured ribbing. No one is really taking this seriously, I hope!

4 Likes

What?? I’ve been taking it very serious for all tiny swaps I’ve been in and now you say we don’t have to :flushed::roll_eyes::woozy_face:
—-
—-
—-

:rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

All in good fun…I measured my project many many times…so I am teasing as well…

3 Likes

I once folded up a too large art doll to fit in a proper tiny box just to meet the requirements. :rofl: you just have to hope your partner can photograph it as smaller than it looks. Maybe a fake overly large quarter or fake ruler would help. LOL.

6 Likes

Okay…adding fake ruler and fake overly large quarter to my neverending list of things to craft!

7 Likes

My hands are ENORMOUS so I would be a good prop holder to make things look smaller :joy::joy::joy:
I mean, it covers my whole face!

9 Likes

I did the same in my first ever swap-OTT Hunger Games! Except, it wasn’t a doll, but a water carrier. But, smooshed down, it fit the requirements! We’re a sneaky bunch!

3 Likes

You guys are killing me…oh @bethntim …hilarious lol

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been so quiet! I was on vacation last week and we’ve had a family emergency as soon as we got back. Life remains crazy.

BUT I received and it it AWESOME!

A beautifully cross stitched pin cushion! I love it!! Thank you so much, secret pal! <3

-Jill

17 Likes