OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal - Gallery of Goodies

It is gorgeous!

1 Like

Lovely work!

1 Like

Super cool! Love the tiny footprints!

2 Likes

That is awesome! The crests are perfect and the tiny footprints are an excellent addition! And I’m pretty sure I know who made that one! :hugs:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I know as well! :wink:

3 Likes

Wow, its awesome! :blush:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I do, too, and it’s awesome!

2 Likes

I received from my super sweet swap partner today! I will let her choose if she wants to reveal herself or not. My husband came walking in the door and was like, “You didn’t tell me _________ was your partner!” He could tell by the return address (she didn’t put her name on the return). I told him, “That’s because I didn’t know either, it was a secret swap!”

I got this super cute cupcake tin. The little cupcake on top is a needle minder! There is a little gear inside meant to be used when I want to use the needle minder on my project. I love it!

She also included a few pink buttons. She went with my love of the color pink theme. That kitty button is my favorite! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, _________! Miss you! Thank you for sending me such an amazing notions tin. I love it :blush:

16 Likes

I received from my secret pal!! She made the cutest mini-greeting-card-journal, made so I can swap cards in and out on a whim! Look how cute!

And a few of the decorated pages inside:

Thank you, friend! (She revealed her identity but I don’t want to spoil the guessing for all of you! :wink:)

17 Likes

This is the most adorable gallery! Such thoughtful and unique oddities!

2 Likes

it surely is!!! such awesome tiny things in here!!

now i just need to go buy some ________ and i will be able to send off my super secret ________to ____________!!!

2 Likes

What a sweet cupcake themed tin! Love that needle minder :slight_smile:

And I’m totally drooling over the fab mini journal…

3 Likes

I totally thought the mini journal was ___'s work, but since she’s not in the swap, I have a couple other guesses. It’s wonderful!

2 Likes

I received! So cool!

I got these lovely grape :grapes: earrings - I love them. I had a green set and now with a purple set I can make white AND red wine! :clinking_glasses: :wine_glass: :grin:

I have always loved grape earrings and seriously, did not have purple versions! Thanks, secret pal! I peeked so I know who you are but I’ll keep it secret until we’re finished. :wink:

21 Likes

Such a pair of pretties…

2 Likes

Those are amazing!

1 Like

Ooh, pretty earrings!

1 Like

Yummy grapes! Very pretty.

1 Like

First I owe a huge apology to Dorthy Zbornak!! I received the most lovely tiny thing! It all really did fall into place! Dorthy was matched with me and then discovered the gal pals and I dressed up, and won a costume contest, as the Gold Girls! I was Blanche LOL So it all fell into place and she made me this adorable needle case!!! I was in need of a new one! I absolutely adore this!

So difficult to get a good shot to show all the toy details. The eyes and earrings are all little French knots

Thank you so much Dorthy!!!

18 Likes

What a fab needle book! The tiny characters are instantly recognizable :slight_smile:

1 Like