OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal - Gallery of Goodies

Spotty internet while on the road…so briefly saying I love all the different projects!

3 Likes

I love the needlebook - i am of course now singing the theme song!

4 Likes

Cute needle book! I also now have the theme song in my head! :laughing:

3 Likes

I received from Tibbie, whomever that may be. OK, I know, but still.

It’s a lovely little hoopla with a delicate cross-stitch of a camping lantern. I love how the black background sets off the lantern. Takes me to many evening camping experiences in the woods. I can pick from North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Montana, redwoods of California, and Michigan. Whew, a lifetime of memories.
It will reside on the new porch. Thank you so much for this tiny treasure.

19 Likes

Fantastically wonderful!

1 Like

Wow! I admire anything stitched on black cloth! So lovely!

1 Like

What a beaut!

Wow, what a beautiful work of art!

The lantern is stunning!

I received! My package came from no name! I’m pretty certain I know who sent, and I had a suspicion based on an earlier clue, but nonetheless, it’s wonderful!

The yarn was sent to no name by the super sweet @magpie, so how special!

I think I’ll put a ribbon on it and hang from my Christmas tree! Or, I might turn it into a magnet to see year round…oooh, yes!

Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Aw…it is extra special to know that the yarn used to knit the sweet birdie was from another LC friend!

1 Like

Self-striping sock yarn! I was never going to knit those socks, how nice to see it made into something sweet for the bird lover.
I can’t remember who I sent it to though, d’oh. Just have to wait with the rest of y’all to find out :wink:

3 Likes

I have received! Look at this beautiful mountain sunset view! I love it!!

14 Likes

Beautiful! That’s a lotta tiny x-stitching:)

2 Likes

Holy moley! Beautiful stitching!

Love love love love love!!

1 Like

Catching up on all the wonderful things!!! Such a great gallery!

2 Likes

What a pretty little cross stitch!

2 Likes

I love the tin turned into a needle holder! What a great idea for a bit of storage for favorite buttons and few snaps or pins! The cupcake fabric and embellishments are too cute!

I am a sucker for tiny journals…so glad to see one here! Nicely done…and tiny pockets to hold things!

I also love grape earrings…I have tried to make them before but never had much luck making them look like grapes! So pretty…and will go nicely will a glass of wine!

The Golden Girls needle book is perfect! What a good way to turn lovely stitching into something practical!

The tiny hoops are killing me! The lantern one is so bright and colorful and perfect for the porch!
I am in awe of the mountain scene stitching…wow…a landscape in thread.

Finally, glad to see tiny knitting…after the reveal, would the maker please let us know the pattern? I have loads of left over yarns that would be lovely as little birds!

I received my tiny thing while I was on vacation…will post later today after I unpack and get settled!

3 Likes

received the most amazing tiny thing from roo!!! DEFINITELY well worth the wait!!and green is my hands down fave colour!! check this awesomeness out:

and the inside pages are all different!!

and a close up of the front cover:

thank you for such an amazingly talented piece of art!!! its going to be a most welcome addition to my craft basket for storing all the little things!!!

11 Likes