OTT Spring swap - Anyone interested?

Would anyone be interested in a OTT Spring Swap?
The swap would consist of One Tiny Thing. I am going to use @loves2experiment 's examples because they are so great.

What qualifies as a tiny thing?
In a nutshell, it’s a crafted item that is tiny in stature, but it is not classified as a small (in terms of crafting time, cost to create, etc.) item.

• Your finished item should be 4" x 4" or smaller and represent your best work.

Need some examples? You got it.

A bracelet? Yes!
A necklace, bracelet and earrings set? No.

Mini oil painting that measures 4” x 4”? Yes!
A lap quilt? No.

One mini knitted sweater? Yes!
Two mini knitted sweaters? No

And @Camelama had some great words about it too.

For the One Tiny Thing Swap, you will craft one and only one item for your partner. You can chose the media and type of craft that best suits your partner. Your tiny item must fit into a cube with dimension of 4”x4”x4”.

Your item should be something that you can create at a high level of skill. If it is a very simple item, then the quality of your work should shine brightly – use great quality thread in an embroidery, for instance, or re-do a resin pour to get one without bubbles, etc.

This swap would be for OTT Spring related. Anyone interested?

16 Likes

Ooh! This one was always fun! I’d be in!

1 Like

Always loved OTT swaps so I’m a yes.

1 Like

this sounds fun

1 Like

I actually have an idea I’d love to make for this, but there are so many good swap options, I’ll have to see where things land.

1 Like

I will work around the other swaps to try to space them out.

Trying to coordinate. If the ATC coins sign ups are in about two weeks, how about I do sign ups in about three? We will have a decent crafting time so people can do both.
Lets aim for Starting Signups on the April 16 - May 1, and send outs on June 12. Will that work for everyone? I will mark it in my calendar.

Go ahead and comment in here if you want me to send you a @ to let you know we opened!

1 Like

that sounds good . and I may get around to opening ATCoins this week.

1 Like

Sounds good to me! Please feel free to @ me!

1 Like

Question about the size — Does the finished item have to be less than 4" x 4" x 4" OR just fit into a cube of that size? An example: A necklace will be longer than 4 inches, but it would definitely fit into the 4 inch cube. Thanks!

2 Likes

I would say fit into the cube.

2 Likes

I could handle one tiny, wonderful thing to make for someone. <3

3 Likes

Yes :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I would love to have another OTT swap! I love tiny things, and my attention span usually lasts about the length of one item right now. Would love to join this one when it happens. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to @ you both!

3 Likes

Add me to the list! I’m trying to push myself to do more of what I love so OTT is always a good way to go!

1 Like

I should be starting it on Monday, and I will send you a shout-out!

2 Likes

I’d be interested. I want to get back into swapping.

1 Like

:eyes: interested!

1 Like

I am glad we are getting a good response!
This will be opening on Monday, and I will @ everyone from this thread.

5 Likes