Owl Post Swap Gallery

I’m so glad you like it and that it made it in one piece! You dont know the mental acrobatics it took to figure out how to ship it! Haha
Thanks for a great swap!

1 Like

This might have been a small swap, but it’s proving to be a might gallery! I love suncatcher, and that mandrake is adorable.

1 Like

I love that mandrake piece! So fun.

1 Like

Wow, that suncatcher is so beautiful

1 Like

I received from momiemae!
She created a reversible sign, and some pretty tea towels, and sent along a bracelet that reminded her of Prof. Trelawney as an extra. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the other side of the sign. It’s Hogwarts surrounded by antlers.

2 Likes

Ooo…I love that deathly hallows image!

I’m always a sucker for tea towels, so useful! And a nice way to have a little fandom around all the time. Nice choice!

Both sides of the sign are fantastic, but I just love the sentiment on the Hogwarts Express side

I received from @seeuudee!! Merlin’s beard it’s awesome!!

Check this guy out!

Ah! So much personality! He’s wonderfully 3D.

I love the leaves and the roots and all his nooks and kranies. :green_heart:

seeuudee also sent me some delicious looking chocolate that I can’t wait to dig into:

AND she sent wands and a treat for my girls!

While one girl is still sleeping, Ruby is already loving her wand and munching on candy for breakfast. :laughing:

Thank you so much @seeuudee - we love it all!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I am so glad you like him :smiley: I think I had looked at him too much at the point of sending and had stopped being in love with him!

The wands were so much fun to make :grin:

2 Likes

Ohhh he’s amazing!

He’s so cute! So much personality in that little mandrake.

Meanwhile, that’s all of us sent, received, and posted! Well done on a fun little swap with no drama or flakers!

4 Likes

That mandrake is brilliant, so much chonk

2 Likes