OWS Round 1 (August) Discussion and Gallery

Oh what a cute bunting! Why is it that bunting just makes everything happier?

I think I will put that on my list next round…my kitchen needs some happy!

Well, I definitely think my package to @Annchen has gone missing…it is nearly a month and I have never had anything that takes that long to Europe! I have enough fabric to make another…will work on that today.

1 Like

You may want to wait another week or two. I recently got a swap package after 4 months. It was sent to wrong address, returned to the sender in Canada, then he re-sent it Aug 2 by Priority Mail and I got it mid-September.

The mail is just crazy lately!

LOVE the bunting!

1 Like

One year my stocking package to the UK took nearly six weeks.

2 Likes

I would give it one more week. If it doesn’t show up then, we can work something out.

3 Likes

I am getting only political junk mail…I wonder if that and the ballots are messing with the already stressed post office? I will wait until Friday and if nothing, I am going to mail it as a package and not a letter…something bigger might not get lost! argggg…

1 Like

Guess what finally made its way to me? PrincessP’s second package to me! And it is adorable. What’s even more funny is that she found an ATC that she had made me back in 2012 and sent it along, too. It was unearth in her recent move. lol! I love the cross stitch! Its wonderful!

11 Likes

That was a very slow broomstick ride for Pusheen! :stuck_out_tongue:

So glad it finally made it’s way to you xx

2 Likes

Especially since you sent the two claims like a couple days apart and one took like a month longer to get to me. lol

1 Like

That cross stitch is adorable.

2 Likes

OMG! That cross-stitch is amazing!!!

1 Like

I’m so excited!! Look what arrived today :grinning:

@Fonduie sent me a gorgeous Etsy pattern from my wishlist for this swap, and also this wonderful book which I can’t wait to read and stickers from one of my favourite cities in the world :earth_americas: I will definitely be including them in my travel journal :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Fonduie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Lovely things! lucky you :grinning:

1 Like

Oh! Nice! I have the Death by Tea in that series. Fonduie gave it to me.

2 Likes

Hey, I got a package from @Annchen!

Super cute yarn cross-over pouches (one for me & one for my kid) with little treasures in them— mine has rock stamps! I’m super excited to try them!— plus some tea. :green_heart::coffee:

5 Likes

I’m glad the package got there all right! Those pouches where so much fun to make.

1 Like

The little cat cross stitch is just so cute…so glad the mail made it…I keep crossing fingers whenever I send anything out these days… :roll_eyes:

I also love those little crochet pouches…such pretty designs on them.

1 Like

I’m so lucky!
My swap package from @Annchen finally arrived :grinning:
Please take a look at these wonderful handmade stamps everyone :hugs: I can’t wait to use them!
I also can’t wait to try the teas.
Thank you so much Annchen xx

5 Likes

Wohoo! I’m glad it finally got there. I had forgotten about the origami birds and critters I made for you… It’ll be interesting to see when the other package shows up. Hopefully it’ll take a quicker boat there :smiley:

The dalecarlian horse is mostly carved during a Lettucecraft Zoom meeting when we both attended.

2 Likes

What lovely little packages from Annchen! I love the awesome variety you provided and your hand-carved stamps look amazing!

@Annchen What is the material you used to carve the stamp? I have the Speedball pink stuff, but I like that white.