OWS Round 2 (October) Gallery and Discussion

Oh wow! That looks wonderful there :smiley: I’m so glad you like it! And the length is perfect too :hugs:!!

1 Like

Iron curtains?!? I don’t even iron clothes… only fabric for sewing :stuck_out_tongue:

p.s. I love your fairy lights!!

2 Likes

:rofl: Well admittedly we probably won’t iron them.

1 Like

I like that there’s the one bit of sunshine accent in the yellow.

2 Likes

@jemimah sent me 2 beautiful watercolours, I absolutely love them. I can’t wait to get them framed and hung.

Not sure why, but the top one is upside down.

6 Likes

I love all these beautiful things everyone is making!

I received a wonderful parcel from @PrincessP today!! She made me two fabric baskets, and they are just gorgeous. The special Japanese fabric is fabulous and very much my taste.

Look at the little bunnies! I’m going to love using these to keep treasured fabric and notions in :heart: Thank you so much Lauren!!

6 Likes

You’re so very welcome! I had this pattern in mind when I claimed you for a fabric basket, but I actually got it sewn rather quickly (so it didn’t equate to a medium item)… so that’s why you ended up with 2! :stuck_out_tongue: I thought the nesting baskets would be kind of cute :hugs:

One thing I’ve found when sewing for swaps this year is it is a really good thing to cut into the special fabric, as opposed to saving it. It’s a nice feeling to know that it will be seen and used rather than tucked away :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Such wonderful stuff! Love that fabric and those paintings are beautiful.

1 Like

I received an amazing package from @kittykill yesterday! So much cross stitching stuff!

A variety of threads, 3 needleminders, a huge piece of Aida, and a piece of Mill Hill Painted Perforated Paper, which I’ve never seen before.

Close up on the needleminders, because they’re freaking awesome…

Thank you so much! I am already using one of the needleminders for my current project, but I can’t show it because it’s for the Secret Santa Swap! :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I’ve received an awesome package from Riechan today and she made me and my kiddos so so happy. Look!

Super cute felt ornaments for the kiddos and she even stitched their names on the back.

I’ve got this beautiful watercolor painting of the HP quidditch field. I love it :heart_eyes:

Here’s the whole lot with some extra scrapbooking paper. There were also some yummy Belgian treats but they were gone as soon I grabbed them from the envelope :joy:
Riechan, thank you so much for the lovely the things you made for us!

4 Likes

Cute stuff!

1 Like

Ha! I like how the dino has a hat over one of his plates! Cute stuffy ornaments and a very pretty quidditch field.

2 Likes

More fabulous things! What a great haul of needlework stuff from kittykill! The felt ornaments and watercolour that @Riechan made are wonderful!

I got some super happy mail too!! @Rlynn sent me a vibrant mug rug (already in use), a generous handful of vintage glass buttons (so pretty!), and the most fantastic cat pouch :heart: :smiley_cat:

This is so darn cute! Thank you so much Robin - I love what you made!

7 Likes

Wow! That’s a great package @Rlynn :smiley: I love the cat purse, and the card too!

That cat purse is everything. A zipper for a mouth so it gobbles whatever you put it…? YES.

1 Like

I know, right? I love that, and the tiny fish completes the look.

1 Like

I received my package from @Ewulotta!
She send me slippers, which fit perfectly, and a music theme and two masks, which also fit perfectly, also with musicnotes. I just realized I got a music themed package! LOVE IT!
One of the masks is already in use and is laying in my car, so just imagine there are two!
Oh and also chocolate! One is regular milk and the other tastes like German Christmas markets :smiley:

Thank you @Ewulotta for making these wonderful things for me!

7 Likes

Those slippers are so awesome!

1 Like

Fabulous package! the slippers are great!

Oooh, slipper envy!