OWS Round 2 (October) Gallery and Discussion

We are up and running! @Annchen was the last person from the 1st round so she is the first claim for this round.

Eeeee!! I have missed OWS!!

I’ll be sending in my Q this weekend when I get a chance. Even though I usually can’t make a ton of claims, I just can’t stay away!

I just sent in my questionnaire, can’t wait to claim!

I just sent in my sign up too :smiley:

I want to join again too :slight_smile: I’ll need to think carefully about what to claim and when because work will be very busy the next few weeks…

I’m on the fence too; this swap is fun, but there’s a lot of other stuff going on here right now…

I think I’ll have to work in my questionnaire and join this round. Although I’m not quite sure about international shipping. Swapping is just so tempting but I don’t want to cause any inconveniences to anyone.

3 Likes

Join Eva! I am willing and able to ship international!

1 Like

Join! You can put gift cards up too instead of shipping packages.

2 Likes

Okay, I caved and sent in my questionnaire. Now I need to work on my wish list :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Making @jemimah’s Pinterest surprise and already the seam ripper is out. And that my friends is what happens when you get too excited and don’t stop to think. :laughing::woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Exciting!! can’t wait to see what you’re making! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for claiming me @kittykill :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You know, I see something on your list that I really want to make for you, but I have no idea how long it will take, so I think I’m going to just make it now, and then when I get to claim you one day will have it ready to go and post off :wink:

2 Likes

When I complete my Holiday Swap package and if I am not too stressed out with blended teaching that is supposed to start Oct 19, I may try to pop in towards the middle/end of this round. But…if it doesn’t work out, I’ll hope for another round. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey all! Not sure if it’s just a natural lull or if I needed to expand my list so I added some more crafty and supply wishes. :heart:

1 Like

Claimed you :blush:

1 Like

Hey everyone! I will update the claim list tomorrow. I am working on homework now and a little braindead.

All caught up!

2 Likes

I’m in the first swap on here, but did several on the old site.
Can I sign up for this one, or do I need to wait until my partner receives on the other swap?

@Ewulotta
That’s why I’m hesitant to join too. With the post being weird in this time, people will have to wait a long time before their packages arrive :frowning:

We changed the rules a little bit for those who were on C-ster. Here is the rule as it stands right now.

For now, if you swapped on Craftster and are in good standing, you may have 5 active swaps at one time. Members who did not swap on Cster and members with negative feedback on Craftster may sign up for one swap now.

1 Like