OWS Round 2 (October) Gallery and Discussion

I received my package from @Ewulotta!
She send me slippers, which fit perfectly, and a music theme and two masks, which also fit perfectly, also with musicnotes. I just realized I got a music themed package! LOVE IT!
One of the masks is already in use and is laying in my car, so just imagine there are two!
Oh and also chocolate! One is regular milk and the other tastes like German Christmas markets :smiley:

Thank you @Ewulotta for making these wonderful things for me!

7 Likes

Those slippers are so awesome!

1 Like

Fabulous package! the slippers are great!

Oooh, slipper envy!

I received! @Teachergirl claimed me for a bag to carry the dog :poop: bags in and a mask! I love them both! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s cute that itโ€™s paw fabric.

1 Like

Itโ€™s excellent; used it this morning for our walk. I love not slinging around 5 individual bags of dog :poop: for the entire walk. So much nicer to tie off the bag and stash it in this fabric bag until we get home. Nobody wants to juggle bags of dog :poop:.

LOL! I canโ€™t say Iโ€™ve personally had that issue with dogs, but I imagine carrying around stinky diapers is kinda the same way.

1 Like

Nice! What a good idea for dog bags.

1 Like

I received from @Rlynn :grinning:

Rlynn claimed me twice, so this post is my double package in one, I LOVE it all!!! Thank you sooo much!

First upโ€ฆ this AMAZING clay brooch of a fox! Iโ€™m wearing it today :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

A gardening prayer flag :green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:
The cool thing is that as Iโ€™m receiving my prayer flags they are a in a rainbow of colours. I love this so much xx

And this SPECTACULAR pouch! Check out the details :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love the button and the hand stitching details and the fabric choices and and :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you so much Rlynn :hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

I received the sweetest package this week from @Riechan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Check out these ADORABLE felt badges based on my themes she made me!
Thank you so much Riechan, I canโ€™t wait to wear them to work :grinning::grinning:
Thank you for the lovely teas too xx

5 Likes

Iโ€™m glad you like them and hope you recognized the tea cup :smiley: The kanji was very difficult to get onto the felt! I tried :smiley:

I love that fox brooch! And the doggy bag with the paws is so cute to carry stinky business :smiley:

1 Like

The little bee is adorable.

1 Like

Sorry it took me a little time to post these awesome gifts I received.

First, @PrincessP sent me the best little Snow White pouch and ornament.

Next up are some super cute cards from @irid3sc3nt. She made me so many and included stickers. I love stickers!

Thank you so much!!! Everything is great!

8 Likes

So glad you love it!!

Those cards are really neat :relaxed:

That small snow white is adorable!
I love it that you lined the pouch with apple fabric :smiley:

Are the cards all puns? I love puns :smiley:

1 Like

Iโ€™m glad you like them. I never could get your Pinterest to work, even when I hand-typed it in the browser. It always reverted back to your board that has your work on it. So weird!

Guess what finally showed up! @Ewulottaโ€™s package arrived at my doorstep a few days ago. It had quite the adventure!
It was SOOOO worth the wait! These slippers are amazing! So much candy! I love gummies and she did not disappoint. Seriously-so happy! Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Iโ€™m so so glad that it finally showed up after a journey of almost four months! And even more that you like the slippers :slightly_smiling_face: and the extras :wink:

4 Likes

Those slippers are marvellous!

1 Like