OWS Summer 2022 Gallery/Discussion

I’m in!

2 Likes

I might join in July after I get back from my vacation next week!

How is everyone doing? Are you getting back into the swing of things? I am almost finished with my first claim. As soon as it is done (today) I will make another.

3 Likes

The site being down kind of threw me off. But I have 3 days off coming up and plan on crafting my lil brains out!

We’re starting to balance out over here. My husband has another whole week before seeing cardiology (He had a heart attack two weeks ago tomorrow and they just sort of said, “OK, go home and take it easy. Oh, and take these meds. See ya in about 3 weeks!” which seems nuts to me but what do I know, I went to school for theater.) He’s starting to feel a bit better though, so I’m hopeful I will be able to be creative again soon, too.

3 Likes

I am so glad he is doing better! Such a relief!

2 Likes

Hi there! Now that the 4th of July is over and done with (setting up fireworks is hard work!), I am head down hitting the grind stone of my craft for kittykill. It’s going splendidly!

4 Likes

@kittykill sent me some awesome supplies! Look at all the seed beads!

And tweezers for days! If I can’t find an appropriate pair of tweezers now, well, there is just something wrong with me! :wink:

Thank you so much! That was very very generous and very much appreciated!

7 Likes

My item for @jillybeans is almost done! Should not have been so difficult, but I just couldn’t get it to work. Had to redo some of this a few times. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah! Glad it got to you! Let me know what you think of the tweezers. I might buy them for myself.

1 Like

Sent off my package to kittykill!!!

2 Likes

wow–who knew there were so many tweezer choices! I bet those will come in handy, especially with your miniature work!

2 Likes

Exactly ! That’s what I’m thinking too!

1 Like

I received from @jillybeans! This is perfect for my kitchen. A gentle reminder to be nice to the cook. LOL! Thank you so much! It is the best.

11 Likes

I received from @Bunny1kenobi today! She sent me some awesomely nerdy coasters for our living room. They are definitely fitting in nicely and I found a cute spot for them on one of the side tables. Thank you!!

6 Likes

Yay! Glad you like it!

That cross stitch is awesome!!!

I’m glad you like your coasters, @jillybeans!!

I received a stunning embroidery hoop from @kittykill this weekend! :cherry_blossom::butterfly:

I love it! The details are absolutely lovely, and I am very entertained by the idea of a “lunar” moth in place of a Luna moth. :grin: I also love the delicacy of the trailing wing tips, and the crisp line work in contract with the satin stitch planets. Absolutely gorgeous! I am picking a place on the wall already. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for your beautiful, thoughtful work, kittykill!! :heart::rabbit2:

8 Likes

You are so welcome! I fell in love with this pattern and thought is was so pretty.

3 Likes

Great wish fulfillments happening here! I’m nearly halfway done with my claim for @jillybeans and happy to be crafting. :slight_smile:

1 Like